Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Programme Fairs

Does anyone know if there are any local ones, just been clearing out the garage and have got loads of old Charlton ones but also a load of old cup final ones. Found my original first edition voice of the valley. Might try and raise a few quid as I will never read them again.

Comments

• If you have the time, send a list to a dealer, take the whole lot off your hands
  • There are a couple of stalls in Greenwich market on a thursday that sell old programmes, they might be interested.
  • Ebay might be your best bet Steve so that you miss out the middle man. That said, most programmes don't seem to sell for too much on there. If you've got pre '70s cup final programmes you might make a bit, but from then on they were printed in massive numbers and not just for those that attended, so a final programme might be worth less that a semi or quarter final programme that would have only been available to fans on the day.
  • When clearing out my parent's house I came across an England v Hungary 1953 programme and ticket, plus some 1948 olympic tickets. I was surprised how little they're worth, so they will remain as part of my family history.