Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Haye v Chisora Fight.... Saturday Nights Alright For Fighting!

Had a lot of 'bigging' up by the media , is this a real contest , or was the incident they had in Munich stage managed , to get Haye back in the ring?

And is anyone on here going to watch it , i hear there's talk , perhaps rubbish, of Millwall & West Ham fans going along for a tear up as well?

Comments

• Options
    Loads of Millwall going as is always the case with Haye fights.

All depends on whether West Ham fans have a problem with hundreds of Millwall drinking around their ground and want to have a pop.
  • Options
    Hope chisora knocks that prick out
  • Options
    Will watch it but not paying for it. Haye on points
  • Options
    Hope chisora knocks that prick out
    Chisora is a convicted woman beater, why would you support him?

• Options
    Does anyone know if this is being shown for free anywhere?
  • Options
    Going to it.

Haye KO for me, Chisora will be put on his arse and should probably retire with 4 defeats in last 5 fights (albeit one a screw job to Helenius).

If he loses to Haye, he is nothing on the national scene (having also lost to Fury and would definitely lose to Price). Already lost comfortably to Vitali so would lose to Wlad so he's nothing at World level.

Apart from stay around and pick up the dollar against US/Euro bums he is pretty much done.
  • Options
    Does anyone know if this is being shown for free anywhere?
    Nearer the time i will ;-)

• Options
    Looking at the shape of Del Boy at the weigh in, he's in for a tough night!
  • Options
    I'll be watching it, I hope Haye knocks the sh!t out of him. Dont like Chisora at all
  • Options
    As a genuine fan of Boxing I couldn't care less what happens in this fight. Both of them are a disgrace to the game., neither are any good Chisora is a thug and Haye can only talk. Best result would be the two of them disappear into the obscurity they so wholly deserve.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just seen it's only 10 rounds at Haye's request
  • Options
    As a genuine fan of Boxing I couldn't care less what happens in this fight. Both of them are a disgrace to the game., neither are any good Chisora is a thug and Haye can only talk. Best result would be the two of them disappear into the obscurity they so wholly deserve.
    mate, i'm 100% with you.

Frank Warren has really called in a few favours getting this one promoted. Joke fight.
  • Options
    Love how Millwall 'follow' Haye for being a Millwall fan when he was a West Ham fan at school!
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Chisora is useless. Haye will beat him comfortably. I watched the Munich stuff on youtube for the first time the other day and can't believe how staged it all was.
  • Options
    Love how Millwall 'follow' Haye for being a Millwall fan when he was a West Ham fan at school!
    Lads who went to school with him have always said he was Millwall. I thought he was Arsenal though.

• Options
    Lads who went to school with him have always said he was Millwall. I thought he was Arsenal though.

Either West Ham or Arsenal, there's a bandwagon he's firmly jumped on!

• Options
    Agree with Dave and AFKA here, both are a disgrace. Everyone knows about Chisora but Haye tries to play this respectable guy card that a lot of people seem to buy into, surely the press conference in Germany shows he is anything but. Best outcome would be both throwing a phantom punch, both going down, then both being banned for life. Although I'm sure the Lithuanian boxing board would give them a licence to fight.
  • Options
    This whole rivalry blew up so quickly with the incident in Munich. Yet does anyone else feel as though the build up to the fight has been very quiet and uneventful?

I remember watching the battles between Eubank and Benn - now that was a proper rivalry.
  • Options
    Chisora is useless. Haye will beat him comfortably. I watched the Munich stuff on youtube for the first time the other day and can't believe how staged it all was.
    It wasn't staged, unless Adam Booth agreed to get hit with a tripod...

• Options
    I didn't think football clubs came into it...

I thought it was more a case of Boxing fans from in and around Bermondsey/Walworth/Camberwell/Rotherhithe etc followed him as he was a local lad, and it just so happened that if they were locals then they were mostly Millwall fans.

Haye's mangement probably cottoned on to this & used one of the most infamous clubs in Europe to raise his profile.

I heard from someone who did go to school with him that he supported Millwall, but liked Arsenal cos of Ian Wright. Pretty natural thing for a mixed raced school boy from a tough area to do, I would have thought.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This whole rivalry blew up so quickly with the incident in Munich. Yet does anyone else feel as though the build up to the fight has been very quiet and uneventful?

I remember watching the battles between Eubank and Benn - now that was a proper rivalry.
    Hmmmm, Eubank and Benn were just a touch higher in class than these two mugs!

Benn's comeback against McClelland remains the gutsiest performance I have ever seen, makes Haye's "challenge" against Klitschko utterly laughable.

• Options
    Danny Garcia has six toes bet haye is jealous
  • Options
    I'd go along with that. I would say Haye was a good cruiserweight, but never a decent heavyweight. He's embarrassed the whole sport by giving Audley Harrison a world title shot, his pathetic performance against Klitschko and now this made up grudge fight. This is not proper boxing - it's a tv show.

Really disappointed with what David Haye has become.

• Options
    I'd go along with that. I would say Haye was a good cruiserweight, but never a decent heavyweight. He's embarrassed the whole sport by giving Audley Harrison a world title shot, his pathetic performance against Klitschko and now this made up grudge fight. This is not proper boxing - it's a tv show.

Really disappointed with what David Haye has become.

I wonder how much money both fighters stand to make?
  • Options
    It wasn't staged, unless Adam Booth agreed to get hit with a tripod...

He got a little cut, nothing life threatening. I'm sure he would take that for another payday.

• Options
    Have to agree with every word of this.
  • Options
    I used to really like David Haye (and still do to a lesser extent), but who remembers the cringeworthy hour or so before the fight with Klitschko where everything was made to look like some sort of Hollywood movie or WWE sketch?
  • Options
    My sentiments exactly!! I couldn't have put it better myself!! The truth is, fight fans will watch it, boxing fans wont!!!
  • Options
    Can't see myself staying up till 5am to watch this joke of a fight.
  • Options
    I really have grown to hate heavy weight boxing. aside from the klitschkos, its full of complete bellends. i cant stand either of these two "fighters".
    The pantomime of it all, the media hype, the pay per view with no guarantees, the gullible fans and the amount of money those two pricks will be getting from it all is disgusting.