Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Leeds sack Blackwell

Wonder if Curbs would consider this-

Personally i think it's not right for him.

Any views?

Comments

• Right club wrong Chairman. I wonder what odds you could get on Denis Wise going to Leeds? Or perhaps one of their former keepers who is now between jobs Mr M Day.
  • Still heavily in debt and selling off talented kids like Walton, but big fan base and if a manager gets it right they have the catchment area to get in the EPL and stay there. Main stumbling blocks are working with Ken Bates and whether the fans would give a manager time to get things right before turning on him.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Right club wrong Chairman. I wonder what odds you could get on Denis Wise going to Leeds? Or perhaps one of their former keepers who is now between jobs Mr M Day.

According to the radio 5 interview with Curbs, Mr M Day is waiting to see what Mr C does.
  • I'm pretty sure they are no longer in debt, the club said that was all cleared months and months ago. Definately not the place for Curbs tho.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Right club wrong Chairman. I wonder what odds you could get on Denis Wise going to Leeds? Or perhaps one of their former keepers who is now between jobs Mr M Day.

Just heard from someone who knows Dennis Wise (was on his stag do) that he has already had talks with Bates