Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

WEST HAM SALE - NOW ON!

West Ham TABLECLOTHS - Suitable for any occasion but tend to slip down the table after a short time - £4:99

West Ham VIDEOS - All the highlights from the last 20 years action. This 10 min video, including lots of re-runs, is a perfect gift for any fan £9:99

West Ham BANNERS - Come complete with interchangeable slogans Eg:- "Roeder OUT", "Redknapp OUT", "Pardew OUT" "LET ME OUT" etc.. £15:00

West Ham C0NDOMS - Come in sizes from "Little Hero" to "BIG Dowie". Ideal for the pric*s in the Bobby Moore Stand. - £0:75p for life-times supply. (3)

West Ham BRA - One for the ladies. This bra, in team colours, comes with good support but no cups- £14:99

West Ham 'LADIES' TOWELS - The " Matthew Upson" sanitary towel, complete with instructions, "In for a week, Out for a month". - £1:00 each

KEEPER'S GLOVE - A must for any fans at the back of the stand, or near the corner flags to catch any shots the lads may have at goal. £8:99

LEAGUE DIRECTORY - An item for the more discerning fan. This quality publication gives detailed directions to every 'Nationwide' League Ground in the country. A snip at just £25:00

West Ham LIPSTICK - Ideal for kissing goodbye. (To the Premier League, as worn by the players) £0:99p each

Comments

• we are hardly in a position to gloat quite this much just yet I think !!..

should we lose on saturday and then they beat the yids on sunday I doubt we'll be laughing so much
  • [cite]Posted By: Eltham_addick[/cite]we are hardly in a position to gloat quite this much just yet I think !!..

should we lose on saturday and then they beat the yids on sunday I doubt we'll be laughing so much

Hope the operation to remove your sense of humour wasn't too painful.

Make hay while the sun shines.
  • [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]
    Hope the operation to remove your sense of humour wasn't too painful.

Nice to see the real you shining through eventually Mike ;-)
  • The west ham players were called in this morning by Curbs and told to use their mobile phones when driving

Its the only way they are going to get 3 points

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

come on take the piss out of em , they would
  • West Ham VIDEOS - All the highlights from the last 20 years action. This 10 min video, including lots of re-runs, is a perfect gift for any fan £9:99

To re-work an old joke...

A man goes into an antique shop and sees a compilation video "West Ham's Greatest Games", being an avid Hammer fan he asks the shop owner how much it costs.
    "£100" says the shop-owner.
    "What for just a video?"
    "Well it does come with a Betamax player".
  • [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]The west ham players were called in this morning by Curbs and told to use their mobile phones when driving

Its the only way they are going to get 3 points

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

come on take the piss out of em , they would

lol, like that one !
  • edited February 2007
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]West Ham 'LADIES' TOWELS - The " Matthew Upson" sanitary towel, complete with instructions, "In for a week, Out for a month". - £1:00 each
    That should be tampons, surely?