Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Things You'd Like To Hear Said This Season......

I know we'd all like the season to pan out a certain way be it survival/Mid Table obscurity/A play Off Push or even promotion.
But what would you like/expect to be said this season , in the stands / on Charlton Life?

I'm going with .... 'Our Defence is rock solid , we just don't concede goals , must be the best defence in the division'.

Comments

• "This Charlton side look unbeatable! Could they smash the points record for the Championship? I wouldn't bet against it".

Here's hoping!
  • "can't believe we've sold this away end out , what with it not being a new ground, it's a tuesday evening ,it's over 100 miles away, the kids are on half term and the club didn't even provide us with free transport!"
  • From the famous five 'All this financial mess stuff was a big wind up, sorry guys'
  • " Anyone got a fag ? "
  • 'Thank goodness we didn't sign Frank Nouble'
  • "And with a lovely dinked penalty down the middle, Kermorgant completes his hat-trick against Leicester, reminds me of Pirlo in the Euros"
  • "i'd have been happy with 4 points against millwall but 6 is ridiculous"
  • 'I hope Sparrows & Bunny dont rub it in too much..'
  • edited July 2012
    Unbeaten over four games against the knuckle draggers and the ultra nigels, and the club sitting comfortably in mid table. Onwards and Upwards.
  • We're top of the league, we're top of the leeee-ague, Charlton Athletic, we're top of the league.
  • Sponsored links:

• And its four for charlton here at selhurst. Its a rout
  • edited July 2012
    'I was one of those who posted on here that I thought that signing Messi and Ronaldo might upset the good atmosphere in the squad, but after 17 straight wins, I'm going to hold my hand up and admit I was wrong.'
  • "And Charlton Athletic have followed in the footsteps of Norwich and Southampton here, as the fans pour onto the pitch to celebrate with the jubilant players!"
  • ' Can't believe there hasn't been one sign of smoke in the valley toilets this season.'
  • 'I can't believe this board has not had a single negative comment posted on in it eight weeks.'
  • More than Worthy champions
  • "And that's why we let Paddy McCarthy go... Yann's making him look silly"
  • "And it's now bordering on humiliation here for Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park. "
  • "And the lower west poor onto the pitch following Charlton's six nil demolition of millsmall"
  • "Shall we bring on Jonjo Shelvey or Tom Ince for the second half?"
  • Sponsored links:

• "Those stripy nigel bastards have finally got their comeuppances."
  • "So glad we didn't sign that Baldock"
  • I know when we signed Messi we thought he was going to be our best player, but Christiano Ronaldo has been fantastic for us this season.
  • "And today's attendance is 27,111"

"Please give a warm reception the new Charlton chairman, the Sultan of Bruni"

SSN telly printer "....... Charlton 8 (eight)"

"And this game will be Charlton's first FA cup semi final appearance since 1947"

• Sorry, not again you've tired me out. Would you like me to get a couple of other super model mates to come over instead.
  • "Millwall Football Club were this afternoon liquidated."
  • edited July 2012
    "First the weather has been bloody brilliant, second the Charlton fans who have come to Birmingham in numbers have seen a display that will give them real hope that those bets they put on Charlton to go up will materialise. Thirdly what with the financial crisis being sorted, this most certainly has been a bloody good day. Oh have a look Steve, they're dancing in the street. Fantastic stuff”
  • "And the lower west poor onto the pitch following Charlton's six nil demolition of millsmall"
    Knuckle Draggers I get. Millsmall though?

We're the most painfully average club in the league. We sit exactly in the middle of the historical (since 1920) average attendance and average league positions chart.

Or do you mean compared to our south London rivals? That's like H from Steps claiming he's the most famous and successful member- since leaving the band!
  • 'and just as charlton beat palace 6-0 at the end of an embarassing day for the home team the ground is being evacuated due to a fire in the stands'....
  • edited July 2012
    "oh, yes - I remember now, darling.. I did say I'd give you a BJ if Charlton beat Millwall away..."