Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Saluting Pardew

ScoSco
edited February 2007 in General Charlton
Saw AP this morning at the end of Sparrows Lane. Managed to grab his attention with a quick "Oi Pards!" and he acknowledged my sharp salute.

Top man.

Comments

• you didn't tell him the only word is "foooooouuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrr"

:-)
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]you didn't tell him the only word is "foooooouuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrr"

He drove off before it occurred to me. You of all people should know how scary I look in the morning (on the train b4 you lot get your minds working) so I don't blame him - think he pulled up again about 50 yards up the road!
  • Stalker Sco strikes again! He drove straight past this morning though - do you think getting my ar$e out and asking him to sign it was too much for 8 in the morning?

Nah, me neither.
  • was he in his farrars dood??
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]was he in his farrars dood??

I couldn't see his trousers, he was in a car.
  • you melt, his farrars = farrari not his Farrah's lol
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]you melt, his farrars = farrari not his Farrah's lol

Tis called "a play on words" my dear fellow. And no, it was a Merc.
  • oh i see, sorry dood, i have been in work since 7.45 this morning, not used to being up and aboot so frigging early!
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]oh i see, sorry dood, i have been in work since 7.45 this morning, not used to being up and aboot so frigging early!

No worries, us "Charlton public presence stalkers" or "Chapps" have to stick together dood!
  • chapps, lol quality
  • Sponsored links:

• B Yozzer overtook me on the M 20 this morning.

I think he may have been late (10:10 or thereabouts) as he was travelling at quite a lick.
  • Len for the younger generation on here, what is B yosser?
  • "Yozzer" Hughes was a character in a popular 80s TV series written by Alan Bleasdale called "Boys From The Blackstuff" which was about the trials and traumas of male unemployment.

Our Hughsie is nicknamed Yozzer and thus has the personalised number plate to match.
  • thanks len, informative as ever geez
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]chapps, lol quality

Geez, do you mean those lollipops are of low quality, dood?
  • [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]"Yozzer" Hughes was a character in a popular 80s TV series written by Alan Bleasdale called "Boys From The Blackstuff" which was about the trials and traumas of male unemployment.

Our Hughsie is nicknamed Yozzer and thus has the personalised number plate to match.

Gotta Job?

How do they get "B Yozzer" out of a number plate anyway?
  • BY02 ZER perhaps?
  • [cite]Posted By: stanmoreaddick[/cite]

BY02 ZER
  • Bing and ValleyMoist- Fair play- you got me there!

Personalised plates- who'd have one anyway.
  • [cite]Posted By: Valley_McMoist[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: stanmoreaddick[/cite]

BY02 ZER

Great mind eh!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Far greater than mine ( well this evening anyway!)