Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Euro 2012 Final - Which Side Are You Watching It On Tonight?

Got to be BBC for me.

Comments

• Options
    My loathing of adverts narrowly wins tonight over my loathing of the BBC...
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited July 2012
    My loathing of Adrian Chiles means the BBC for me. Idiotic choice to present football by ITV.
  • Options
    itv any day of the week.

the italy germany game the other night tipped it for me. the bbc had lineker, shearer, klinsmann, vialli, hansen, on the pitch you had the tall blonde geezer and keown and commentating you had lawrenson and whoever the other bloke was. 9 people for christs sake. thats taking the urine isnt it. and we are paying for it. plus i cant stand shearers boring monotone stupid comments i.e. balotelli hasnt won anything of importance yet in his career - no shearer apart from the 2 serie a titles, 1 fa cup, 1 prem league..... -, lawros sarcastic unfunny comments, lineker leaning over in his chair as though hes having a crap...... i could go on
  • Options
    @l block. You have a valid point there 9 people buuut its the beeb for me still
  • Options
    BBC, itv are on par with channel 5 football coverage-wise in my opinion. BBC are no Sky but they are better than the other lot.
  • Options
    BBC. The amount of adverts on ITV really bugs me!
  • Options
    BBC for me lawrro rules!
  • Options
    Adrian Chiles and adverts make it BBC for me.
  • Options
    BBC
  • Options
    ESPN. Ian Darke and Steve McManaman over here.

For other matches it's been Robbie Mustoe, whom I really enjoyed. He's insightful and articulate; I think he's a good colour commentator.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Which country are you in then Lookie?

Are you based with the Mysterons?
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    BBC without a doubt...always has been and always will be...but even more so now ITV have Chiles!
  • Options
    Lawrenson has ruined the BBC coverage this tournament, and as for Hansen and his idiotic views on Balotelli...
  • Options
    TV2 Direkte
  • Options
    Always BBC, no brainer.
  • Options
    Anything to avoid Lawrenson. ITV
  • Options
    There is CBBC commentary available on the red button on the BBC. It's just like a group of mates talking - much better.
  • Options
    BBC for me
  • Options
    There is CBBC commentary available on the red button on the BBC. It's just like a group of mates talking - much better.
    Isn't that Ceebeebies !!!! You sure it's not The Woodentops ???

• Options
    Not a fan of Lawrenson or Hansen so we have ITV on, don't mind Chiles and like Keane and Drury so not so bad.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    BBC.
  • Options
    Which country are you in then Lookie?

Are you based with the Mysterons?
    In Bermuda. I am on the other side of the island to Lookie. I have just packed the Arabs off at half-time so they can watch the 2nd around Lookout's.

• Options
    edited July 2012
    Spain just brought Torres on , what a fantastic striker :-0
  • Options
    TF1 with Arse**** W*n*er, and the BBC before the match, half time and after the match.
  • Options
    Always BBC, no brainer.
    This.

• Options
    Lawro Free Zone for me, BBC lost me with that idiot whinging away
  • Options
    BBC of course.
  • Options
    BBC everytime, ITV coverage is pretty shocking i reckon.
  • Options
    Always BBC, no brainer.
    This.

But lawrenson did make me want to turn to Itv ... Who were their commentator and co commentator
  • Options
    BBC. Always.