Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Whose working the weekend?

Im just about to embark on another weekend of working.

Anyone else working?

Comments

• I have to work from 9-1 tomorrow. Its not a regular occurence though, once, maybe twice a year
  • Haven't worked since March - not for the want of trying!
  • Nope, worked the previous two and have a few days off after 7 shifts in 8 days then off on a training course on Monday.
  • It's not mine.
  • tonight, sat night, sun all day
  • edited June 2012
    On call from midnight tonight through to Sunday 8am
  • Not me, group of us going to France first thing in the morning for the weekend.
  • edited June 2012
    Who's

(Run, its the grammar rozzers.....) ;-)
  • I think I'm going to be slitting my wrists the weekend after reading the 'Peter Varney to Leave Charlton (June 2012)' thread.
  • Sponsored links:

• I think I'm going to be slitting my wrists the weekend after reading the 'Peter Varney to Leave Charlton (June 2012)' thread.
    But unless you self harm for a living, that is more than a tad off thread
  • I'm going to spend the weekend trying to work out whats going on , on the ' Peter Varney to leave Charlton ( June 2012 ) ' thread .
    But unless you self harm for a living, that is more than a tad off thread
    What about if I'm slitting my wrists at work?

• Who's not whose. Sorry grammar Police in full swing...
  • Who's

Who's not whose. Sorry grammar Police in full swing...
    Repetition police have also been called.

• Yep, both days. Saturday in Maidstone, Sunday in Eastbourne.
  • Yep, work one weekend in five these days and this weekend is it.
  • tonight, sat night, sun all day
    Same 15-2300 all them days and Monday :-|
  • Not me! A very rare Saturday off, going to a big party in the mountains of Monchique. Working tomorrow night though.
  • Got a holiday coming up in under 2 weeks. So working any hours i can get my hands on.
  • Sponsored links:

• My only days off since the end of March was the May bank holiday. Working again this weekend..
  • My only days off since the end of March was the May bank holiday. Working again this weekend..
    You in the public or private sector?
  • Got to drive to Luton Sunday morning at 7am to pick up a sofa for someone:
    Does that count as work ?
  • 1st weekend in ages that i am actually off , except for the working from hoe bollox that you do
    You in the public or private sector?
    Self employed. Here in Ireland if i was in the public sector i'd be retired by now on a cushy pension..
  • First Saturday off in ages, been doing 6 days a week since February
    Same here. I have a weekend off for once. However I'm on nights right now until 7am!!!
  • Who's

Who's not whose. Sorry grammar Police in full swing...
    Repetition police have also been called.

'It's not mine' was clearly too subtle!
  • Got a conference in San Francisco for work, so Saturday is going to be mostly travelling. Ten hour flight to Houston followed by 4 hours to SF.

I hate flying!
  • Yep, 1 weekend off in seven for me.