Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

docklands parking

Got a possible job opp coming up in docklands area near to where the audi garage is apparently! Need to drive any idea on parking prices etc would be a great help driving in at about 5.00 am! Leaving as late as 10pm some eves!

Comments

• Options
    The Audi Garage is near South Quay DLR. I rent out a car park space in Lewisham to someone who drives up then catches the DLR, could be an option.
  • Options
    Audi garage on Marsh Wall?

Horrendous for parking and extortionate charges, deliver around that area, always a mare.
  • Options
    Cheers open to any options does dlr run before 6am also im driving in from tonbridge so have a couple of diff routes i could use to find parking this side of river if something avaible comes up?
  • Options
    There is a public car park on Prestons Road, just after the Blackwall DLR/Flyover but that would leave you with a 10 minute walk each way, next time I am down there will keep my eye out for charges etc

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/downloads/south-quay-timetable-information.pdf
  • Options
    10 min walk no probs have been told thetes a ncp carkpark near? At 15 pound a day? But with petrol would make my travel from tonbridge about 140-175 ish a week? I think
  • Options
    You could park at the Dome and get the jubilee one stop
  • Options
    I've not worked up there for about 3 years but when I was at Harbour Exchange I used a multi storey at Lawn House Close. Was £6 a day if I recall correctly. Would be a really straightforward 10 min walk from there for you.
  • Options
    I don't remember it being NCP before but looks like it is now. £14 a day but can get that a lot cheaper if you do a season ticket...

https://ncp.co.uk/car-park?cpid=231151&name=Lawn%20House%20Close#
  • Options
    I work in Marsh Wall. There is a small car park near The North Pole pub that charges about £10 a day. Hope that helps.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Barclays Capital have probably got a few parking spaces going cheap!
  • Options
    My company is based opposite that Audi garage.

Do you know what building you'll be working in as several companies own car parking spaces outside one of the buildings so you maybe able to park there for nothing if so.
  • Options
    Preston Road closes earlier than 10pm