Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

My clever little girl

edited June 2012 in Not Sports Related
has had her 2:1 degree officially confirmed today.

I'm a proud father right now. All 3 of my girls have got degrees and the other two have post grad qualifications too which is what the little one wants to go on and do.

Comments

• That's brilliant Len. Of course you are proud. Would you mind telling us in what subject she obtained her degree ?
  • Bloody students.......:)
  • good stuff

their mum is obviously a clever woman ;-)
  • good stuff

Lol quality !
  • Have we signed anyone yet?
  • Congratulations, good for her.

They are obviously 'not' a chip off the old block then Len.
  • That's brilliant Len. Of course you are proud. Would you mind telling us in what subject she obtained her degree ?
    Philosophy and literature.

More philosophy than literature in her subject mix.
  • good stuff

Either her or the milkman.....
    Philosophy and literature.

More philosophy than literature in her subject mix.
    Is she seeking employment with the EU ? I've heard the terms and conditions are very favourable these days ;0)

• Came in expecting this

Congratulations by the way
  • Sponsored links:

• Well Done Ruth
  • Many congratulations. Two of my daughters have got degrees, the eldest dropped out. The two that have degrees support Charlton, the other doesn't!
  • edited June 2012
    Many congratulations. Two of my daughters have got degrees, the eldest dropped out. The two that have degrees support Charlton, the other doesn't!
    My 3 all support Charlton but, being spread far and wide now, don't get to that many games any more.
  • Wahey!

Congratulations to her.
  • Is she seeking employment with the EU ? I've heard the terms and conditions are very favourable these days ;0)

You swine, SHG! I nearly choked on my lunch.

Congratulations to your daughter Len. I hope she's able to get funding for the postgrad study she wants to do.

• Ah, the intelligentsia support the Addicks! My two don't get to the Valley often with me these days, except for special occasions (last match etc) - but have done all the West country ones "local" to Bristol in league 1. Not many of them next year.

Best of luck to her with her post-grad.
  • Nice one Len, no feeling in the world beats that of being a proud father.
  • Congratulations to your daughter Len, she didn't go for a soft option, so a double well done. P.S. Keep her well away from the PhD route. No jobs at the end of it and the EU only recognises German philosophers;-)
  • Congrats to your daughter Len...my stepdaughter got a Desmond (2:2)
  • Many congrats! I just graduated from Greenwich with a 1st in Quantity Surveying! Been a long 7 years doing a day release while working! Bonus for me that it was next door to sparrows lane too!
  • Sponsored links:

• congrats to the whole Glover family, you must all be very pleased.
  • I hope you will be treating her Len. Well done and all the best to her in which ever career to decides to persue.
  • Many congrats! I just graduated from Greenwich with a 1st in Quantity Surveying! Been a long 7 years doing a day release while working! Bonus for me that it was next door to sparrows lane too!
    Well done to you as well mate. All that hard work was worth it. Good luck to you.

• Nice one fella!!
    Sweet! Another surveyor on CL!
  • Congrats Len. I hope they all enjoy the fulfilling careers they obviously all deserve.
  • Congrats Len. I hope they all enjoy the fulfilling careers they obviously all deserve.
    I second that.
  • A great thing for you to embrace Len. As I will when if my eldest boy gets his degree in two years time (studying Maths).

Only got to wait nine years for the youngest to go but I'm not sure he will be as suited to Uni as he will playing cricket at the St Lawrence Ground ;-)
  • Congrats Len.
  • Great news Len , what she going to do next?