Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

If in doubt, get it out.

edited June 2012 in General Charlton
The Independent

I presume the photograph of Curbishley was randomly chosen to compliment the tone of the blog - and can anyone honestly say they enjoyed watching Spain v Portugal?

Comments

• Options
    Perhaps it's just me but I thoroughly enjoyed watching that match.
  • Options
    I dont think we will ever change the way we play in England, the game has moved on around the world and we have been left behind, it will take years to catch up if it is at all possible.
    I dont think its fair to use last nights game as an example of what we should be, both Spain and Portugal have, and are capable of playing a lot better than that however it was a semi final with too much at stake, tonight and the final could well be the same.
  • Options
    It's also a fact that good teams and good players don't always mean a good match. It's something completely different.
  • Options
    Perfection of patience, passing and possession is basically boring.
    Give me the English game any day with all its imperfections!
  • Options
    I actually like watching spain. Whenever im on Fifa or FM I replicate them as well.

Think its great how they mentally outplay the other team as well as there actual ability..
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    I actually like watching spain. Whenever im on Fifa or FM I replicate them as well.

Think its great how they mentally outplay the other team as well as there actual ability..
    There you have the greatest secret of winning.

Quality on the ball is only part of the equation