Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The "Easy, Easy" Chant

edited February 2007 in General Charlton
It was like Radio Ga-Ga at Live Aid!!!!

Comments

• Cringe Worthy
  • it was funny though for the first time.

when they sang "4-0 and you still dont sing"

the whole of The Valley together done it, couldnt stop laughing but that was probably because i was drunk
  • i actually normally cringe at that easy chant, I really hate it but something about it on saturday made me smile, mainly cos it looked slightly mental.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]i actually normally cringe at that easy chant, I really hate it but something about it on saturday made me smile, mainly cos it looked slightly mental.

nothing to do with the copious amounts of alcohol then ;-)
  • It looked effin fantastic, it was very apt and we may never see the like of it again.
  • the first time i was happy to see that.
  • more people stood up for "stand up if you love charlton" than ever before
  • Yes plenty in the East did, then they left! ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]Yes plenty in the East did, then they left! ;-)

lol dood
  • Difficult from where I sit but East & Wester's would know better, there seemed to be loads more standing in North Upper H & J blocks than normal, what about the rest of the North Stand ?
  • Sponsored links:

• G black was once again mainly sitting down.

My entire row stood for the duration of the game (although we have the advantage of noone behind us to moan) I could also see two guys from here whom I met in the pub in the G block standing up for most of the game.
  • I thought for once completely appropriate and hilarious, and in good spirit with the banter with the Whammers.
  • It made me laugh. My Westham mates hate it so much I even joined in!
  • It was cringe worthy at the new den in pre-season when we chanted it after going 1-0 up. I would prefer something else being chanted like, can we play you every week, or the you're so shit it's unbelievable chant that forrest were singing at us!
  • Agreed. Dont normally like it but "4-0 and you still dont sing" replied to by three sides of the ground doing the "Easy, Easy" was very amusing!
  • [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]Agreed. Dont normally like it but "4-0 and you still dont sing" replied to by three sides of the ground doing the "Easy, Easy" was very amusing!

in hindsight, what we should have all sung was 'can we play you every week...'
  • [cite]Posted By: ltgtr[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]Agreed. Dont normally like it but "4-0 and you still dont sing" replied to by three sides of the ground doing the "Easy, Easy" was very amusing!

in hindsight, what we should have all sung was 'can we play you every week...'

Would certainly help the goal difference!