Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CAFC tattoos

Comments

• CA on one arse cheek FC on the other.

Who are CAOFC?
  • CA on one arse cheek FC on the other.

Who are CAOFC?
    LOL

• That Wednesday tattoo was a wind up, many fell for it at the time though.
  • Surely any weds fan would just have the word 'MASSIVE' tattooed?
  • I was thinking of getting 'Albert Uuytenbogaart' tattooed on my willy.
    Did he have a nickname? ;-)

All ready to get inked up!
  • Quality tempted myself
  • Looks nice that
  • Sean & josh,s in southborough nr tunbridge wells no app needed just walk in n wait, father n son outfit,sean did this one but weve never had a bad one from either,good prices ad well.

Looks like you got a bad one there pal
  • Sponsored links:

• Like that
  • Cafc sayerbthat is - on the ribs!
  • Want to get 'Live by the sword' somewhere with the charlton sword in the middle. Just don't know where.
  • JT said:

Want to get 'Live by the sword' somewhere with the charlton sword in the middle. Just don't know where.

Upper back/between the shoulder blades is a good place for sword I reckon,that or a big one on the ribs
  • JT said:

Want to get 'Live by the sword' somewhere with the charlton sword in the middle. Just don't know where.

if you haven't yet decided on a Tattooist, Danny at London Inksmiths in Passey place is very good with script.
  • edited May 2013
    Does anyone know if the tattooist in Crayford is any good? I thiiink it has a decent rep but don't know anyone who's had one from them for a few years. Planning on getting a band round my arm with the print from this animal inside:

• not a Charlton tattoo but the start of my sleeve , From Ryan Clarke at Lal Hardy in muswell hill , the boy can ink

• Nice, I'm booked in for a half sleeve with this guy next month. More of an American/bolder style owl but still with some geometry and dotwork
  • Even nicer.
    Shine. Dots hurt.
  • Sponsored links:

• mate the detail in that sleeve is insane

was a 9 hr sitting yest and 3 hrs today to just get to the stage I am at, lesson to self don't volunteer to fill a last min cancellation the day after a 9 hr session, fuck mate it really hurt
  • They look horrible. You do realise one day you will be old !

Great big tat and a Tommy Tippee beaker in the background. The new Modern Man :-)
  • 9 Hours ffs! I recently had 5 hours of dotwork and felt physically ill.
    nla...is that whats called Bio mechanical?
  • Can't imagine 9 hours. The longest I've ever sat was just over 5 and the last hour of that was torture.
  • I really need some new ink.
  • edited March 2014

They look horrible. You do realise one day you will be old !

Great big tat and a Tommy Tippee beaker in the background. The new Modern Man :-)

modern bionic man, old and colourful

9 Hours ffs! I recently had 5 hours of dotwork and felt physically ill.
    nla...is that whats called Bio mechanical?

yeah bio mechanical, I couldn't believe how long I was there and how far he came along, its hard to show on the pic, but theres split pins and nuts and bolts that are tiny but the detail he got into it was all down to how patient he was , I have another 2 full sessions to get the sleeve done, and he wanted the mechanics to be something that you could actually say would work, not just a pretend robot idea, so I thought why not,

• mate the detail in that sleeve is insane

was a 9 hr sitting yest and 3 hrs today to just get to the stage I am at, lesson to self don't volunteer to fill a last min cancellation the day after a 9 hr session, fuck mate it really hurt

He's real quick, full sleeve in a day apparently. His name is Paul Davies and owns Loki ink in Plymouth.

Yer I don't think I could handle it hungover
  • It is a nice piece of art so far nla.
  • shine166 said:

mate the detail in that sleeve is insane

He's real quick, full sleeve in a day apparently. His name is Paul Davies and owns Loki ink in Plymouth.

Yer I don't think I could handle it hungover

lol I didn't mean a booze session I meant I went back in after the 9 hr from the day before, your skins like paper and was just so tender

AUN the geezer is a real artist his designs are all realistic, I had 14 weeks waiting just to get in to him, and he is not taking any more bookings now for the rest of the year as he is full with current clients all having big pieces,

the man is a genius a real artist.

• You'll like www.jasoncorbett.co.uk