Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CAFC tattoos

Comments

• Me tattoo done back in 98 jacks in woolwich, 25 quid . faded quite badly , needs re-inking....ooohhh what a typical mans arm....?

• Lol are you for real?
    Too right! I'd not recommend a tat after my experience. Thankfully I was totally plastered and out of it when I had it done. But I felt as if I'd been rogered afterwards. Very very strange...

Obvious question maybe, but as you couldn't remember... how do you know you hadn't been?!

You might have stirred before the "...woz 'ere" got added.
  • Heres me 90 hard earnt sqids worth
  • Where'd you get it done floyd?
  • Sean & josh,s in southborough nr tunbridge wells no app needed just walk in n wait, father n son outfit,sean did this one but weve never had a bad one from either,good prices ad well.
  • Profile pic, got done in south side ink on church lane.
  • A tattoo's not just for Christmas ...unfortunately .
  • As long as u dont have girlfriends names etc your tattoos will always be a part of you! As are cafc tattoos as charlton althletic is for life.
  • I have a friend who is a tatto artist (well two actually, a few of you know ink man Graham), but my pal does rockabilly stuff from home (all legit and licensed) also does football stuff when required, all good work, hes done my last two tatts, Elvis and a Sailor Jerry style one, he lives in Abbey Wood, at least half price on tattoo shops, if anyone is interested PM me, can vouch for his work 100%, and can post some stuff from his facebook later from home on here.
  • Might be interested E the Mrs wants a couple a littluns (no not my nuts) on her wrists of the kids names or perhaps just a Daisy and Poppy!
  • Sponsored links:

• Might be interested E the Mrs wants a couple a littluns (no not my nuts) on her wrists of the kids names or perhaps just a Daisy and Poppy!
    No worry, just drop me a line on here or FB mate

• Cheers mate prob on Faceache
  • Damn straight Stuboy
  • Carter said:

Damn straight Stuboy

CL demands pics.

How much did you pay for that?, i went to get one today just saying in normal thin laters down my forarm "CAFC" and tried charging me £60, I only wanted thin letters nothing else, had to say no unfortunately as i am skint lol

How much did you pay for that?, i went to get one today just saying in normal thin laters down my forarm "CAFC" and tried charging me £60, I only wanted thin letters nothing else, had to say no unfortunately as i am skint lol

that's about right.
  • I dont think its worth it, ild rather spend about £100 and get a nice sword or somthing.
  • Ask about a price for a different design. I have the sword with `London' running through it and that was £60.
  • Nice, i just fancy somthing simple, and cheap lol!
  • DA9 said:

I have a friend who is a tatto artist (well two actually, a few of you know ink man Graham), but my pal does rockabilly stuff from home (all legit and licensed) also does football stuff when required, all good work, hes done my last two tatts, Elvis and a Sailor Jerry style one, he lives in Abbey Wood, at least half price on tattoo shops, if anyone is interested PM me, can vouch for his work 100%, and can post some stuff from his facebook later from home on here.

Any (proper music) Punk stuff ?
    ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

Think I paid around £30
  • DA9 said:

I have a friend who is a tatto artist (well two actually, a few of you know ink man Graham), but my pal does rockabilly stuff from home (all legit and licensed) also does football stuff when required, all good work, hes done my last two tatts, Elvis and a Sailor Jerry style one, he lives in Abbey Wood, at least half price on tattoo shops, if anyone is interested PM me, can vouch for his work 100%, and can post some stuff from his facebook later from home on here.

Any (proper music) Punk stuff ?
    ;-)
    I'm sure he could do it :-)

• DA9
    is your mate Graham who used to be at GB Tattoo?
  • Just been to my local store and noticecd a guy by the counter with c.a.f.c. in small letters on his left arm and took a closer look and noticed on his right arm w.h.u.f.c. left confused and thinking what happened there?
  • DA9
    is your mate Graham who used to be at GB Tattoo?

No mate, although graham is a mate
  • Why do you guys have a Charlton badge/sword tattoo that isn't the actual badge/sword used by the club?
    Some of them look really naff imho, but an actual copy of the badge or bits of it could look ok I suppose.
  • Badger said:

Just been to my local store and noticecd a guy by the counter with c.a.f.c. in small letters on his left arm and took a closer look and noticed on his right arm w.h.u.f.c. left confused and thinking what happened there?

Was it Paolo DiCanio?
  • Southside ink in Charlton Church lane. Has anyone beside Essex used them?, any opinions please.
  • As long as u dont have girlfriends names etc your tattoos will always be a part of you! As are cafc tattoos as charlton althletic is for life.

http://www.vistoenfb.com/fotos/la-mejor-novia-obsesiva-da-puto-miedo
  • Do you think there still together!!!
    Ungreatful arse!