Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Tv series (REMEMBER: No Spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    or he wasnt dead?
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

gonna be flashbacks as to how he died surely.

going to be snoozefest then if they want to drag out a whole series again, shame i would have liked a new cast and new story.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

gonna be flashbacks as to how he died surely.

Yeh there was 3 weeks from when she found the tapes, and when they were all watching the news on tv with him missing so imagine it will be a 'whodunit' with flashbacks to what happened in those 3 weeks.
  • Options

or he wasnt dead?

he looked pretty dead to me . If they do a "Bobby Ewing" I'll switch off.
  • Options

or he wasnt dead?

Yeah maybe he was having a rest after some winkle picking
  • Options
    Chunes said:

Rick & Morty... Any fans on here?

I tried to watch the first episode three times and couldn't get through the first five minutes. But people kept recommending it. Gave it another go, wow - what a series. Dark, imaginative and clever. Not to mention hilarious!

King Jellybean...

I've been the same as you with the first 5 minutes but I am meaning to go back and give it a proper watch
  • Options
    3rd episode of Curb was quality. What a show that is
  • Options
    Been saving up 2nd series of Dr. Foster, but after episode 1 don't know If I can be bothered to watch any more of the fruit loop central character
    Just finished Rellick.
    I must say after 2 episodes I nearly gave up due to all the constant flashbacks.
    But once I accepted that this was the whole idea I really ended up enjoying it.
    They very cleverly pointed suspicion at virtually everyone on their journey back in time.
  • Options

"Escape" on C4.

A group of engineers etc are stranded somewhere & have 7 days to escape by using bits of debris that have been left for them. Last week a group were stuck in a ravine with temperatures in the upper 30's & having to dig out a wreck of a lorry to salvage its engine. Last night another group were in a swamp and had to cut off the top of a bus & used the engine from a motorbike to use like a motorboat.

Really good as I'm useless with my hands & so wouldn't have a clue what to do.

Sounds like the episode of the A Team, now there was a great show !!!
  • Options
    Just finished the final episode of Mr Mercedes . It's not 100% true to the Stephen King book but it's very good none the less. King has hinted there will be a second season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2017
    Did anybody watch the OA? I’ve persevered to the end of the first episode but can’t make up my mind whether to watch any more It’s well done but bonkers.
  • Options
    What do people make of Mindhunter?
  • Options

Just started watching the new Suburra series on Netflix.
    If it's anything like the film it should be a good watch.

Brilliant series. Mainly based around the mafia trying to get a foot in the door of Rome by putting the squeeze on the local Mr Big who runs the city.
    Every episode intros with the ending,or near ending,and then takes you back to the day before. It works really well. Good characters and a good story.
    Best series I've watched in a while and I pretty much smashed through it this week.
  • Options

Did anybody watch the OA? I’ve persevered to the end of the first episode but can’t make up my mind whether to watch any more It’s well done but bonkers.

I liked it......but it gets more bonkers.
  • Options
    Really enjoyed the first couple of episodes of snowfall, even if some of it has been quite predictable
  • Options
    Anyone watch It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia?
  • Options

I liked it......but it gets more bonkers.
    You ain't kidding...

I've watched it all and still can't decide if it was bordering on genius, or bordering on shite. Some of the 'moves' stuff was so weird I laughed out loud. It reminded me of some of M Night Shyamalan's stuff
  • Options

"Escape" on C4.

A group of engineers etc are stranded somewhere & have 7 days to escape by using bits of debris that have been left for them. Last week a group were stuck in a ravine with temperatures in the upper 30's & having to dig out a wreck of a lorry to salvage its engine. Last night another group were in a swamp and had to cut off the top of a bus & used the engine from a motorbike to use like a motorboat.

Really good as I'm useless with my hands & so wouldn't have a clue what to do.

Did they have a load of people milling around them looking important, and saying a lot of things but not actually contributing anything? If not, then it's not a realistic show about engineers without engineer managers...
  • Options

I used to love it, I thought the last season was super weird, not a good weird either.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thought the series finale of Cold Feet was really poor.
  • Options

everyone should. it's possibly the greatest comedy series ever, certainly from season 2 onwards
  • Options
    I stumbled upon a new show yesterday. The Good Doctor. It’s about an autistic lad that becomes a surgeon. It was made by the same people that made House.

I was gripped as soon as I put the first one on. I watched the first four back to back. Didn’t get to sleep until 4am.

Well worth a look.
  • Options
    Looking forward to Gunpowder on BBC1
  • Options

How was it?
    Hearing the execution scenes were pretty vomit inducing.

Worth watching?
  • Options
    Ms AA and I have started watching Green Wing from the start. When it first aired, we missed over half of so it's great seeing how the characters started out and how they developed. Not forgetting, it's as mad as box of frogs and has some hilarious moments.
  • Options
    rina said:

everyone should. it's possibly the greatest comedy series ever, certainly from season 2 onwards

Never heard of it so I looked through a few clips. Here's one:

with Danny DeVito being Danny DeVito. It starts off well and then gets silly with the 'we have to catch the froggy' bit.
  • Options
    Got one Episode left of Suburra on Netflix . Not as good as Gomorrah but still worth watching nonetheless
  • Options

How was it?
    Hearing the execution scenes were pretty vomit inducing.

Worth watching?
    I enjoyed it. Execution was extremely gory!

• Options
    Currently sat here watching season one of stranger things again in preparation for season two later this week.