Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Tv series (REMEMBER: No Spoilers)

Comments

• Options

Watched the first episode of Midnight Sun tonight, thought it was really good.
    The Danes/Swedes etc really do make some great TV

Where can we find it? What kind of theme is it?

• Options
    buckshee said:

Anyone been watching the tv series of Snatch?

Didn't know a thing about it just happened to chance upon it tonight. I've watched one episode and not quite sure , will give episode 2 a go I think.

Seen a few. Trying to hard, none of the charm or style of the films.
  • Options

buckshee said:

Anyone been watching the tv series of Snatch?

Didn't know a thing about it just happened to chance upon it tonight. I've watched one episode and not quite sure , will give episode 2 a go I think.

Seen a few. Trying to hard, none of the charm or style of the films.
    It reminded me of when they did the lock stock tv series . That was pretty poor.
  • Options

Where can we find it? What kind of theme is it?

It's on Sky Atlantic Thursday nights, (although I watched on kodi)

Body is found in small Swedish mining town (with for me a new way of killing someone), turns out the body is French so the Swedes/French police departments team up to investigate.

Its an 8 parter from the writers of The Bridge I believe so I'm expecting a few twists along the way
  • Options
    Just completed The Swingers Dutch drama available on More 4. 10 parter of 45 minutes duration. Was very good with a strong story line. Two young couples, 2 stunning women who both get their kit off, a pervert with a telescope and a bent drugs cop. Whats not to like.
  • Options
    Just watched entire first series of Shades of Blue in four days. Thought it was excellent.
  • Options

Just watched entire first series of Shades of Blue in four days. Thought it was excellent.

You need to get out more.
  • Options

Just completed The Swingers Dutch drama available on More 4. 10 parter of 45 minutes duration. Was very good with a strong story line. Two young couples, 2 stunning women who both get their kit off, a pervert with a telescope and a bent drugs cop. Whats not to like.

I started watching this but the first episode was rather slow.......certainly no nudity so didnt bother after that.
  • Options
    Line of Duty starts again on Sunday.
  • Options

Amazing what u can watch stuck on a train three hours a day

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Amazing what u can watch stuck on a train three hours a day

You should start playing Clash of Clans...
  • Options
    anyone watch Line of Duty ...........wasn't sure where is was going but certainly made you sit up at the end.
  • Options
    Yep. As good as ever.
  • Options
    Reminded me last night of Luther. Excellent entertainment though .
  • Options
    Ending was stupid. All he has to do is 'phone it in and claim she attacked him.
  • Options
    Was in Belfast a few months ago, waiting to meet up with someone and saw a couple of chaps nearby chatting, one of whom was wearing a black and white scarf. Looking for any other signs that he was possibly a Roland Out protestor (there were none), I then realised that the other chap was Adrian Dunbar who plays Supt Hastings in Line of Duty.

• Options
    Yes,it is filmed in Belfast
  • Options

Did he check for a pulse? Can't remember. A bit stupid buying all that gear first if he hadn't!
  • Options

Did he check for a pulse? Can't remember. A bit stupid buying all that gear first if he hadn't!
    yep - he put a couple of fingers to her neck.............but then he is a forensic examiner & not a doctor !!
  • Options
    Not a series but the Rio Ferdinand documentary on BBC tonight.
    Fucking hell, that was a tough watch.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Right, I watched that and it was incredibly hard viewing and it is impossible not to feel terrrbly for him and his kids. I just don't know why he put himself through that. Some sort of therapy or what? Tough man he is
  • Options
    We've just finished watching another Netflix series called " OA" which has been described as " Stranger Things for Adults" .

Definitely held our interest & worth a look if you like fantasy, supernatural type stuff.

When googled, there seems to be a 2nd series in the making too.
  • Options

Just finished this, really liked it too.

The location set in the North of Sweden and Finnish border region provides a spectacular backdrop to an intriguing tale, surrounding the indigenous Sami people and a series of grisly murders.

The same people who made The Tunnel made this - and once again we have a quirky French, female detective who leads the chase - this time with her Swedish counterpart.

Pretty much kept guessing until the very end, about the motives for the murders. Laced with mysticism and violence in a land at the top of the world, where the Sun never goes down. Worth a watch.

• Options

Just finished this, really liked it too.

The location set in the North of Sweden and Finnish border region provides a spectacular backdrop to an intriguing tale, surrounding the indigenous Sami people and a series of grisly murders.

The same people who made The Tunnel made this - and once again we have a quirky French, female detective who leads the chase - this time with her Swedish counterpart.

Pretty much kept guessing until the very end, about the motives for the murders. Laced with mysticism and violence in a land at the top of the world, where the Sun never goes down. Worth a watch.

I finished it yesterday, enjoyed it a lot and would also recommend.

Thought they left it open to a second series so will hopefully be another one at some point.
  • Options
    Masterchef. After a few years abstinence,I'm right back into it.
  • Options
    Designated survivor
  • Options

Designated survivor

Proper American conspiracy cheese.......but I like it.
  • Options
    Really enjoying Prime Suspect 1973 at the moment.
  • Options
    Line of Duty is spot on again. This season of the walking dead has been slow as my old next door neighbour (who I often took prescription medicine in for from the delivery service, industrial strength laxatives fyi) trying to crimp one off. However I'm hoping for a biggie tonight
  • Options
    Carter said:

Right, I watched that and it was incredibly hard viewing and it is impossible not to feel terrrbly for him and his kids. I just don't know why he put himself through that. Some sort of therapy or what? Tough man he is
    Would not wish it on anyone, obviously, but plenty of people higher up my respect and sympathy ladder than him, considering the way he humiliated his wife time and time again. Just do what you need to do privately Rio imo.