Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Tv series (REMEMBER: No Spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    For those of you that do not have access to Amazon Prime "The Looming Tower" starts on BBC this Friday. Well worth a watch if you like anything to do with 9/11.
    Watched it on BBC2 last night. If half of what they portray is true then the CIA are dicks.

As for Jeff Daniels character. Was he really married and still f**king 2 other women
    ..??
    Not seen it yet but I read the book a few years ago and it’s incredibly good. 

The CIA don’t come out if it very well. 
  • Options
    Forensics The Real CSI. BBC2 last night. My god that was gruesome. Actual dead bodies shown. 
  • Options
    New Chernobyl series looks good.

Reviews say major bleak but a must watch.
  • Options
    The Virtues starts Wed 15th May 9 pm Channel 4.
    Written by Shane Meadows & starring Stephen Graham.
    Looks brilliant.
  • Options

Really looking forward to this. I think it's the secrecy over quite a lot of it but I find the disaster a fascinating subject.
  • Options
    I've been to Chernobyl, so definitely looking forward to that one.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    3rd and final series of Mum stars on the 15th, short trailer on the link below

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0777cx5
  • Options

Just watched the first episode and couldn't wait to come on here to comment! It is great!!! Very dark and depressing. Althought it's so far only one episode, I think it is the best TV series I've watched in recent months. I just don't like that I have to wait another week for the second episode.... 
  • Options

Just watched the first episode and couldn't wait to come on here to comment! It is great!!! Very dark and depressing. Althought it's so far only one episode, I think it is the best TV series I've watched in recent months. I just don't like that I have to wait another week for the second episode.... 
    I’ve still got this to watch. Hoping it’s extra depressing in UHD. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Has anyone noticed Sharp Objects is now on Sky box sets, i did try it online but hard to get into on laptop. I have tried to watch first episode but wasn't really watching it, is it worth sticking with? 
  • Options
    Has anyone noticed Sharp Objects is now on Sky box sets, i did try it online but hard to get into on laptop. I have tried to watch first episode but wasn't really watching it, is it worth sticking with? 
    sweet mother of god yes.
    best series of the past few years imo.

said here before i can understand why some give up but well worth sticking with. was actually Charlton Life (and this thread) that made me watch it
  • Options
    Don't do what someone did on here (can't remember who though) and accidentally watch the last episode and think it was the 1st because of all the flashbacks.
    Whoever that was, I said at the time i feel sorry for them missing out on the incredible finale....I still feel sorry for you. 
  • Options
    Channel 5 drama 15 days starts on Monday and looks like it could be decent. 
  • Options

Wow what a first episode!! Can't wait for the next one.
  • Options

So where do I find it guys and gals? And what is it. Drama-doc.?
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Going through Now TV box sets. I'll give Sharp Objects a go soon.

Deep State is worth a go. Although it is held together by Mark Strong.
    Curfew was a bit different, a race over one night with flashbacks, although the zombie element was secondary.

Over on Netflix I finally got round to The Sinner and it's the best of the bunch. A whydoneit with a strong cast.

• Options

So where do I find it guys and gals? And what is it. Drama-doc.?
    I downloaded it from a Chinese site. I suppose you can find it on all those torrent sites.

I've just started to read the book 'Voices from Chernobyl' and it looks like some parts of the series are based on the book. I've only finished the first chapter but already found it hard to hold back tears. Too depressing and cruel. 😢😢😢
  • Options
    I am watching FLEABAG. To say this is a great show is an understatement. Phoebe Waller-Bridge is not only awesome as an actress but the fact she writes every epsiode... wow. Floored. Only on episode 6 of season 1, but will be all caught up within a week.
  • Options
    Another vote for Chernobyl here. Incredible so far, and i think once more people hear about it, it'll go down as one of the best tv series of recent times.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Another vote for Chernobyl here. Incredible so far, and i think once more people hear about it, it'll go down as one of the best tv series of recent times.
    And another.  Excellent stuff. 
  • Options
    Yeah it's been excellent. Think the fact the source subject is also so interesting makes it a really engrossing watch
  • Options
    Has anybody been watching the Virtues? Ive missed both episodes so far as been busy and wondering if its worth catching up or not tonight. 
  • Options
    Has anybody been watching the Virtues? Ive missed both episodes so far as been busy and wondering if its worth catching up or not tonight. 
    It's very slow. Could summarise it in two sentences. Expected better but only 2 more to go so will stick with it. That Rockets thing last night started very promisingly.
  • Options

Yesterday I went to start watching this, 5 mins in was a bit too slow for my mood so I went over to Chernobyl. Will try again another time but Chernobyl for now, only one episode in.
  • Options
    Expanse season 3 on Amazon Prime is very good. 
  • Options
    And another.  Excellent stuff. 
    And another.
  • Options
    Watched the first two episodes last night. Had me totally gripped. Stephen Graham is amazing in it. If you found it a little slow at the start then stick with it. Best thing I’ve watched this year.
  • Options
    For the fans of Chernobyl, there is a podcast by the makers of the show released Tuesday's after the show airs in the states, gives a good insight in to what the writers wanted to get across and scenes that didn't make it to air. Well with a listen.
  • Options
    Hatton Gardens on itv - worst show ever seen!