Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Tv series (REMEMBER: No Spoilers)

Comments

• Options

Second episode of flight 543 (or something similar) on C5 at 10pm tonight. Another from Walter Presents. 1st episode looked promising.

Watched it all this week on All 4. Very good.
  • Options
    Now watching West Word to help make some
    sense of West World Series 2. Kelly Brook annoying but it is helping!
  • Options

Second episode of flight 543 (or something similar) on C5 at 10pm tonight. Another from Walter Presents. 1st episode looked promising.

Watched it all this week on All 4. Very good.
    What is it about (apart from, obviously, a plane flight :-)) , and which country has produced it?

• Options
    Netherlands production. Plane crash plus infidelity and middle east kidnapping. Good plot.
  • Options
    Just got sky atlantic free with my phone deal. Outside of Billions, anything recommended?
  • Options
    Designated Survivor is as cheesy as ever but man that 'Jack and Audrey' scene in the last episode.

I saw Maggie Q (Agent Wells) taking photos in Central Park a few weeks ago but I didn't want to bother her.
  • Options

Sean Bean should be up for a BAFTA for this....didn't know he had it in him.

MrOneLung said:

He must be the unluckiest priest going.

Given the sheer scope of the subject matter they have tackled it was always going to be a danger that it would appear that way.
    Poverty, police corruption, mental illness, historic sex abuse, suicide and it's consequences, homophobia, racism and the hypocrisy of the Catholic church.
    All for the most part dealt with without resort to cliche and Hollywood style overkill.
    Gritty, realistic and full of basic humanity - well scripted and acted.
    I've enjoyed it.
    Good call.....
  • Options
    Trying to watch Patrick Melrose. Apart from the fun of spotting bits filmed in Glasgow, it is sending me to sleep.
  • Options
    Quite likely been mentioned on here many a time but La Casa De Papel on Netflix is well worth a watch. Spanish show with subtitles.
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

Designated Survivor is as cheesy as ever but man that 'Jack and Audrey' scene in the last episode.

I saw Maggie Q (Agent Wells) taking photos in Central Park a few weeks ago but I didn't want to bother her.

Designated Survivor has just been cancelled.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2018
    Happy tv show. Totally nuts and over the top. Extremely violent and cartoonish . Recommended.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    johnny73 said:

Happy tv show. Totally nuts and over the top. Extremely violent and cartoonist. Recommended.

Happy is great. I'd recommend it for kids as a great stepping stone from Pixar/Disney movies to slightly more adult stuff (probably best to watch an episode first if your child's a bit sensitive).
  • Options
    Glovepup said:

RedPanda said:

Not surprised. It was rubbish
  • Options
    Big Little Lies......I thought it was going to be a bit of a thing for the birds.....but it's quality
  • Options
    Glovepup said:

RedPanda said:

No great surprise, I should rewatch 24 really.

I've binged Evil Genius on Netflix today. Pretty good if you like true crime shows and mysteries.
  • Options
    I can’t believe what an utter mess the second season of WestWorld is . Who’s writing this crap ?
  • Options

I can’t believe what an utter mess the second season of WestWorld is . Who’s writing this crap ?

Helps to watch the West word after the episode. Sort of makes sense. Peter Mullan is amazing.
  • Options

Helps to watch the West word after the episode. Sort of makes sense. Peter Mullan is amazing.
    Life’s to short to watch people talking about tv shows ;-) . I’ve got about 15 different series on my planner ready to start !
  • Options

Trying to watch Patrick Melrose. Apart from the fun of spotting bits filmed in Glasgow, it is sending me to sleep.

Stuck it for about 40 minutes and gave up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone watching Safe on Netflix?

Another Harlan Coben adaptation. It’s all over the shop but I’ll probably stick it out to the end.
  • Options

Anyone watching Safe on Netflix?

Another Harlan Coben adaptation. It’s all over the shop but I’ll probably stick it out to the end.

Yes, we finished the series tonight.

Like his books so interested to see what this series was like.

Not exactly riveting stuff but worth a watch IMO.
  • Options
    Innocent started last night on ITV. Not a bad fist episode.
  • Options

Innocent started last night on ITV. Not a bad fist episode.

Blimey, probably a bit strong in a first episode!!
  • Options
    first, FIRST!
  • Options
    Jints said:

Loving the second season of High Maintenance on Sky.

Finished the second season last night, amazing show - probably the most underrated (in this country anyway) thing on TV.
  • Options
    Anyone sticking with Westworld? Somehow I am. Not got a fecking clue what's going on though. Shame it's gone this way.
  • Options
    Talal said:

Anyone sticking with Westworld? Somehow I am. Not got a fecking clue what's going on though. Shame it's gone this way.

Thought ep4 was brilliant, the rest of it has been ok to me. Shogun world was a proper disappointment to me in the last episode. Not really sure where its going.
  • Options
    Talal said:

stopped watching it after the 3rd episode. gone the same way as Lost.
  • Options
    Anyone see the BBC1 drama on sunday sbout Jeremy Thorpe ? The scene at his mum house with his young lover & the jar of vaseline had me in stitches.....

"hop onto all fours....." lol