Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

U15 Team on the scrounge

Ive just taken over the management of an under 15 team that nearly folded at the end of last season.
They have next to nothing when it comes to kit and training equipment, and the coffers have been left empty.
Does anybody know where I can get cheap/free gear to help them back on their feet.
I'm also looking for a sponsor.
Any suggestions?

Pete

Comments

• What area are you from, we are a club from Bexley always looking to take on new teams.
  • Is it just one team or are you part of a club and where abouts are you based?
  • We're part of a club, playing in New Eltham
  • If you want to change clubs we might be albe to help you we also play in New Eltham in box me if interested.
  • Again if you would like to change clubs inbox me?
  • Pete, inbox me .....im a sports consultant, got some funding ideas for you, i'll give you my email address and we can see what i can do
  • I originally posted this 6 years ago, the team went on to achieve 2 promotions in three years and ended up winning the SELKENT cup as U18's in 2016. The team then split up as 13 of the 16 squad members went off to Uni. They are all due to return this summer and want to reform a senior team for next season.

Does anybody know of a club in the Sidcup/Bexley area that the capacity to take on an extra team?

Pete

Pete, keep your eye on the this website or perhaps place an advert yourself. Plenty of clubs looking for players etc

http://kentcountyfootballleague.co.uk/situations-vacant/
  • I originally posted this 6 years ago, the team went on to achieve 2 promotions in three years and ended up winning the SELKENT cup as U18's in 2016. The team then split up as 13 of the 16 squad members went off to Uni. They are all due to return this summer and want to reform a senior team for next season.

Does anybody know of a club in the Sidcup/Bexley area that the capacity to take on an extra team?

Pete

Definitely more qualified than Karal Fraeye.