Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wolves to sign excellent young prospect from West Ham

Comments

• edited June 2012
    Another one we miss out on.

Thankfully : - )
  • edited June 2012
  • You can say that again!

Wolves with 2 uninspiring signings so far, that's just what I like to see
  • Wow! He could of course still come good being only 20 but it was pretty clear during his stay with us that he had no Premiership future. I doubt many at all on here would've been impressed if we'd signed him - I wouldn't.
  • Leeeeeeaaaaaaabbbbbuuuurrrnn!
  • He was one of the worst loan signings i have seen at Charlton.Mike Small anyone.
  • I am surprised at this one, thought he looked not very good at League 1 level, a big clue to how Wolves will play then!
  • This news has given me the best laugh I've had in ages!

Part of the Daggers away debacle. He was cack and he scored if I remember!
  • "He should be a useful acquisition and it is a good opportunity for him to come to a stable club and work hard," said manager Stale Solbakken.
    Even his manager doesn't seem particularly impressed - hardly a glowing and exciting review
  • Sponsored links:

• Wolves are one of our biggest bogey teams. I predict a Nouble hat-trick at the Valley next season.
  • He could turn out to be the next Emile Heskey , the striker England are crying out for.
  • They probably thought they were signing Noble!
  • Great signing for him. I bet his other options were a bit further down the league pyramid.
  • I think that Alex Dyer, his coach at West ham advised Powell not to get him in on loan speaks volumes
  • he has had a right result getting anyone to sign him in the football league ,i was at the dagenham game, got to say the guy was absolutely useless a very poor excuse for a footballer.
  • This news has given me the best laugh I've had in ages!

Part of the Daggers away debacle. He was cack and he scored if I remember!
    scored when he was falling over his feet - a remarkable skill that ;-)
  • He's done very, very well to get a move to Wolves. I think he was out on loan at Gillingham last season!
  • What an awful player. Probably the worst I've seen in my life time.
  • What an awful player. Probably the worst I've seen in my life time.
    I would say his youth prevents him from being worse than Tahar El Khalej.
  • Sponsored links:

• Is there anything in the article that mentions they've signed him as a footballer? If they've got him to just 'work hard' then perhaps he'll be serving the pies at half time.
  • No idea why Wolves have picked him up. Maybe they just needed bodies through the door for that position. They certainly can't have signed him for his footballing ability
  • Feck me, if I was a Wolves fan I would be very worried.

This sounds like it could be an "agent inspired" deal if you catch my drift with Wolves getting their actual targets at a later date.
  • He is crap
  • My lasting memory of him was trying to flick on a throw yet managed head it back in the same direction and out of play! He was awful
  • He is pants.
  • He is not worthy of being compared to Leaburn!
    Awful player
  • I'd forgotten he had ever worn the red. But some of this is harsh. He was young and inexperienced and he was not part of a great squad. The fact that Bid Sam doesnt rate him doesn't bode well for Wolves. By the way whose that bloke who has agreed to be their manager? Presumably he's on two bob a week?
  • Don't go much on that shirt he's wearing on the bbc sport link above. Very dull....................................
  • Think a lot of the comments are harsh. He has done well enough to remain part of West Hams set up for a number of years. West Hams promotion to the premiership would have without doubt ended any chance of progression and I would think that perhaps more than any lack of ability was behind his release. Maybe he isn't the greatest but I think it's too early to write him off completely. Let's see how he does over the next few seasons.