Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2011/12 end of season DVD

edited June 2012 in General Charlton
Anyone got this yet? I pre ordered it before the season ended thought it would have arrived by now.

Comments

• No, ordered four and none received yet
  • Ask the superstore
  • Probably ring em at some point. Don't know why it's taking ages.
  • its a scam
  • its a scam
    I pre-ordered and my account aint been debited
  • Mine came with my season ticket this morning.
  • i ordered mine the day after the season ended, still not arrived
  • Haven't got mine either. A certain Mr. Jones took my order :-(
  • I am still waiting for my 2008/2009 end of season DVD?
  • its a scam
    I pre-ordered and my account aint been debited
    They probably ain't arrived at the shop yet
  • Sponsored links:

• I am still waiting for my 2008/2009 end of season DVD?
    Available at all good stores priced £4.99.

• Chris Solly was going to deliver mine, but as he is only 5 foot 3 he couldnt reach the letter box.
  • That Stevie Jones get about doesn't he?!
  • That Stevie Jones get about doesn't he?!
    seems as if he's running the whole online store as well.
  • Apparently the original was to long to fit on just the one DVD as there were to many highlights. So they are having to come out with a 3 disc special edition with surround sound and widescreen format. Out on Blue Ray for Christmas as well
  • Apparently the original was to long to fit on just the one DVD as there were to many highlights. So they are having to come out with a 3 disc special edition with surround sound and widescreen format. Out on Blue Ray for Christmas as well
    That would be awesome, but your taking the piss aren't you?
  • edited June 2012
    I signed it off yesterday, so it should arrive in two to three weeks. We'll then send it out to those who have pre-ordered before we make it generally available.

The time it takes to get through the various processes is frustrating, but we don't seem to be able to cut it down. It was much simpler in the days of VHS.
    That would be awesome, but your taking the piss aren't you?
    Can't wait! :-0

• You do know the dvd is just screen shots of RedMidlands match commentary's...
  • i asked about this in the club shop today, they said that they don't deal with DVD's in the shop it is dealt with elsewhere, the club shop was told that they would be sent out in June so hopefully we can expect them in the next week or two
  • Sponsored links:

• i asked about this in the club shop today, they said that they don't deal with DVD's in the shop it is dealt with elsewhere, the club shop was told that they would be sent out in June so hopefully we can expect them in the next week or two
    See above!
    See above!
    oops sorry missed that thanks

• Rang the club shop and told it was being dealt with by the commercial as Nike and just sport had taken over the shop. So rang the commercial centre and they said it was due for the first or second week of July. So shouldn't be that long now. They also said 300 had pre-ordered but there will plenty to go round as plenty are coming in. They also said accounts won't be debited until they are posted out. Getting closer though!
  • We've ordered an initial 1,000 but can easily get extra when required. And that's a lot, whatever you might think!
  • how much is it selling for?
  • They should debit you as soon as you order. That's the whole point of pre-ordering.
  • They should debit you as soon as you order. That's the whole point of pre-ordering.
    Have you mentioned this to Amazon?
  • The DVDs have now arrived at The Valley. We will be sending them out over the next couple of days and after that we will put them on sale over the counter from the commercial centre - not the Superstore. You cannot buy them over the counter before Saturday (open for swap day) at the earliest, but you can order one to be sent out by calling 0871 226 1905.