Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Horse Racing Tips/Bets etc.

13»

Comments

• Options
    Oi oi Had £20 on that double nice return of £240
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

I fancy

thunder strike in the 1:55
    Lucky kristale in the 2:30
    The Fugue 3:40 and Venus de milo e/w

you had a good day Smiffy .. a 2nd and 2 winners .. nice .. mine's a Kristale Champagne please !!
  • Options
    Buy you some before the Doncaster game.

Say
    Star lahib

In the 4.20
  • Options
    meldrew66 said:

Gone for both Queensbury and Frog Hollow; 5-1 and 7-1 respectively so high chance of a profit (in theory!)

I don't believe it!

• Options
    smiffyboy said:

Buy you some before the Doncaster game.

Say
    Star lahib

In the 4.20

lol.. I'll take a rain check on that .. I get to very few games @ the Valley .. see you at Hudds, H'Boro or Burnley
  • Options
    Lady Nouf e/w in this
  • Options
    ghasabah in the 4.50....................should finish by 6pm lol
  • Options
    York 4.55 - Dusky Queen E/W @ 14/1
  • Options
    York 4.55Dutch Rose 8/1
  • Options
    elle woods e/w 12/1
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

York 4.55Dutch Rose 8/1

nice.

• Options
    Ok folks, here are the tips for York on Friday 23rd:

1.55 Gospel Choir or Winterlude
    2.30 Times Up or Simenon
    3.05 Gabrial or Pavlosk
    3.40 Sole Power or Swiss Spirit
    4.20 Red Galileo only
    4.55 Short Squeeze or Secret Art

Fingers crossed for the first named horse for each race which is where my money has gone.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    1.55 Tepmokea
    2.30 Ahzeemah
    3.05 Gabrial
    3.40 Sole Power
    4.20 Red Galileo
    4.55 Secret Act
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    2:30 Simenon
    3:40 sole power
    Singles and in an enhanced coral double of 20/1
    4:20 Red Galileo
  • Options
    ....cursing my luck this week with taking Ivanovic as first scorer and not last; cost me £100. Seems I choose the wrong one in every 50/50 these days. My worst luck has to be in Las Vegas when I bet (for the one and only time on Roulette) 'Black' on 7 consecutive occasions when it actually came up 'Red' on every one; absolutely true.
  • Options
    Everyone goes through that phase for a while
  • Options
    Moviesta is the one for me today
  • Options
    Ahzeema...............ca-ching!
  • Options
    Was talking to someone today(someone who knows what they are talking about) mentioned that Priscillas Dream in the 4.10 at ripon tomorrow is great at 7/2
  • Options
    edited June 2018

Was talking to someone today(someone who knows what they are talking about) mentioned that Priscillas Dream in the 4.10 at ripon tomorrow is great at 7/2

Paulie, why are you talking to people about betting tips?

P.S. and what’s more on a thread from 5 years ago!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    bobmunro said:

Paulie, why are you talking to people about betting tips?

P.S. and what’s more on a thread from 5 years ago!

Because i just searched for a thread and wanted to let people know that there could be some money made tomorrow.

For the last time Just because I look at odds and pointing things out doesnt mean i am betting(bearing in mind every single advert break seems to offer some kind of betting companys offers atm
  • Options
    With respect Paulie I think people are genuinely concerned.

You have admitted you have a huge gambling issue and checking the odds at every opportunity isn’t going to help. An alcoholic in recovery shouldn’t really go into a pub and you should really avoid any betting related activity wherever possible
  • Options

You have admitted you have a huge gambling issue and checking the odds at every opportunity isn’t going to help. An alcoholic in recovery shouldn’t really go into a pub and you should really avoid any betting related activity wherever possible

I aint betting
    I aint going into betting shops

I bumped into someone I know(from when I worked at William Hill) and we was chatting and they mentioned this horse, i thought I would share a good tip on here
  • Options
    It’s only a good tip if it wins
  • Options

I aint betting
    I aint going into betting shops

I bumped into someone I know(from when I worked at William Hill) and we was chatting and they mentioned this horse, i thought I would share a good tip on here
    That's fair enough to an extent. Of course nobody here can tell you how to live your life.

But you have come on here, opened up and admitted you have a problem. You wanted help/advice and people were supportive. You have on more than one occasion posted about betting odds. That's not good from someone who has the betting problems you clearly have.

Yes offering the tip was fairly innocent but it's a slippery slope and I would suggest you try to stay away from any form of betting activity if you are serious about keeping your money in your pocket.
  • Options
    edited June 2018

Thanks for that great tip. Priscillas dream came in second to last.

Yep, just lost a score
  • Options
    Haha completely forgot to check the result until just now. Who's the tipster @paulie8290 ? I will make sure I never back one of their tips!
  • Options
    Sister owns a big share in a horse racing at Newbury tomorrow night, (Good luck charm 21.15) She has given the following tips for the race card that night....Her horse seldom wins except at Brighton and she hasn't even tipped it tomorrow either.

If you fancy a flutter....

18.10 Famous Dynasty
    18.40 Be like me.
    19.10 Tronada.
    20.10 Dolcis of rome
    20.45 Desert fox
    21.15 Treachorous.

Good luck but don't blame me.