Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Derby County match pricing.

Just seen on SSN Derbys pricing policy for the new season.

Prices will be set according to, Team Performance, Climate Conditions, What day matches are played on and Club rivalries.

Will it work?

I thought prices had to be set for the season with a few offers being available.

Comments

• I saw that this morning, you can pick up some games for £7 at the moment which is brilliant. The guy seemed to be saying it was a pure case of supply and demand, as they start selling out - prices will increase.

Stolen from the US apparently - I like it although it must be a nightmare to understand.
  • The other thing is how will they charge for season tickets?
  • Seems like the last train back to London on a Tuesday night will be during the final stages of the game.
  • They've got discretion from the FL to run an experiment, which means away prices won't be included. I suspect this is an over-eleboration in terms of football pricing, but it will be interesting to see what happens.
  • I heard about this on Talksport last week . didn't mention away fans , can we buy cheap tickets now from Derby?
  • They should go further and introduce fully individualised pricing. If you've had a crap week, have got a bit of a sore throat and have had a row with your wife they could let you in for a pound.
  • They should go further and introduce fully individualised pricing. If you've had a crap week, have got a bit of a sore throat and have had a row with your wife they could let you in for a pound.
    This! Please!
    If you've had a row with your wife they'll put the price up, they know you will pay anything to get away.

• Dynamic pricing is a big thing in Baseball, here's how it works at the NY Mets

http://newyork.mets.mlb.com/ticketing/dynamic_pricing.jsp?c_id=nym&layout=gameflow#date=06/19/2012
  • if they are in the bottom 3 --they will pay you to go ..............is that how it works.

Went to Derby --when Jason Euell scored that wonder goal we drew 1-1 in the prem --was hoping it be a saturday fixture
    still not a long drive on a cold wet tuesday.
  • Sponsored links:

• They said they would ensure it wouldn't work out cheaper to not get a season ticket.
  • Like buying a plane ticket then.
  • how do they price their season tickets then and how much are they?
  • How quickly do the prices update? Surely if they don't update in real time everyone can hold off buying their tickets until the price drops to rock bottom and then quickly all buy tickets at reduced prices before the price updates?
  • Flat fee for us up until match day and then a premium is added. Have just accused them of "away'ism"!!! ;-)
  • Sounds like easyJet are running the box office!
  • Looks like Derby are working with Pricedrop TV.