Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New Goalkeeper kit (Purple)

edited June 2012 in Rumours

Comments

• Keepers kit
  • That's the keeper's shirt I think, lots of goalies are wearing that design at the Euros
  • lol
  • I like that, the circles work well with our badge and the purple is a good shade too
  • Brings attention to our badge. no complaints lol
  • Personally not a fan of this template but it does suit our badge more than some I've seen at Euros
  • Sponsored links:

• How long does the Andrews Air Con sponsor run for? Can't wait for us to get ride of it already.
  • Not bad. The oval design suits our oval badge
  • How long does the Andrews Air Con sponsor run for? Can't wait for us to get ride of it already.

Our most lucrative sponsor for donkeys. Dont like the shirts but if the money generously ploughed in by the supporters helps us progress despite it not being as aesthetically pleasing as a less lucrative sponsor I'm more than happy.

• And by donkeys i meant years not our players ;-)
  • Very nice.

Our most lucrative sponsor for donkeys. Dont like the shirts but if the money generously ploughed in by the supporters helps us progress despite it not being as aesthetically pleasing as a less lucrative sponsor I'm more than happy.

Just the 1 year.

This. Who cares who the sponsor is. If the deal is good for the club then that is what really matters. Replica shirts are in general naff anyway, hardly fashion statements. Can't see what all the whinging is about.

• Have to say that is a shocker
  • Wrong purple, clashes with the sponsor..... I wanted yellow, my dog dont like nike
  • Sponsored links:

• Purple ! Looks blue to me.

Has the value of the contract ever been proven ? There were rumours of it being the highest or second in the division but not sure if that was confirmed ?

Just seems like whenever we sign a deal it's always got some tag, maybe we're just great negotiators !
    That's what I thought.

And what about the away keeper kit? We usually end up swapping between them over the season.
  • Why do they keep taking these pony photos - are no players around.

Draped on a plastic hanger from M&S and hung in a toilet. Looks like something Henry Says would sell.

Im only going by the title, but I agree.. looks more 'yves klein blue' to me (the artists color, not the band :) )

Draped on a plastic hanger from M&S and hung in a toilet. Looks like something Henry Says would sell.
    Miserable

Assume the players are on holiday. Keith Andrews will be available to model the away kit on Wednesday.

Miserable

I think you'll find it is factual.
  • Another disgusting kit. I'm not looking forward to the away kit at all.
  • edited June 2012
    Picture of Johnny Jackson wearing the full kit knocking around and it looks awful. He's not a fan of it either.