Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Caption - Any Offers???

edited February 2007 in Fun, Jokes & Captions

Comments

• AP "That's for droping me for the first game back at the Valley"
  • Can't think of anything to add to the picture - Curbs body language says it all. He looks like a beaten man and Pards is looking on sympathetically. You could guess the result from this picture alone...
  • "Ere Pards, I've dropped my lucky penny. You seen it? Don't worry I don't think I'll need today".
  • AP: Addidas World Cups Curbs?
    AP: All I got from West Ham were these lowsy Nikes'!
  • Why is Pardew wearing boots?

Woman by Curbs: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  • Thank goodness Pard's has refused to wear that awful black and orange training top, who's idea was that?
  • edited February 2007
    Pardew to Curbs " Al, you have something on the heel of your shoe"

Lady standing behind Curbs..." OOhhh, Ello Sailor"
  • AP - Dont forget is the far dugout
  • If I keep my head down the Hammers fans wont abuse me anymore.
  • 1. I'd stick down this end mate, they chuffing hate you up the other end!

2. Yeah I know, I said I didn't want 'A P', down my trouser leg but they didn't listen!

3. (Lady) Thank you for visiting the Valley today, we have 74 exits around the ground, but in case you get stuffed and need to get out quickly head bowed, emergency lighting will be illuminated along the path way.
  • Sponsored links:

• If ever a picture told a story!

I know it won't be popular but now the match is out f the way, i really feel sorry of him!
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]i agree.

Me too. Even amid all the elation of the match, I couldn't help thinking how difficult it must have been for him: everyone in the stadium singing for AP - the stadium he helped build. He's too nice a guy to deserve that. Cruel game sometimes.
  • I did too
    Until I heard the blurbed about 'I'm a West Ham boy, live in the area' blah blah blah

No hard feelings Al, close the door on your way out there's a good fella.
  • [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]I did too
    Until I heard the blurbed about 'I'm a West Ham boy, live in the area' blah blah blah

No hard feelings Al, close the door on your way out there's a good fella.

My thoughts exactly when I heard the post match interview
  • "Put the millions away Alan, Kish isn't for sale!"
  • Lady behind curbs announces "and the winner of the managers stare out is SUPER ALAN PARDEW" [crowd breaks out into spontaneous applause]
  • AP. "My Ferrari's great Al. Don't worry, you'll be getting the cash for your one after today"
  • edited February 2007
    Pards: "check out my legs, Al, the right ones longer than the left"
  • Curbishley trudges off to detention...('Sorry for wrecking your old team Mr. Pardew Sir') while the girl behind gets ready to put the 'Kick My Arse' post-it sticker on the naughty boys back...
    Pardew wonders if he's due a caning...
  • Sponsored links:

• (In your best David Attenbrough voice)
    ... and the new Alpha Male stands watchful, as the severely wounded former leader of the herd leaves his territory, in a submissive pose and avoiding eye contact, to show that he poses no further threat. Meanwhile the vultures circle overhead, anticipating that the mauling he has received may soon prove fatal...

(admittedly this would work better if it was a post-match photo rather than a pre-match one)
  • suck it bitch!
  • [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite](In your best David Attenbrough voice)
    ... and the new Alpha Male stands watchful, as the severely wounded former leader of the herd leaves his territory, in a submissive pose and avoiding eye contact, to show that he poses no further threat. Meanwhile the vultures circle overhead, anticipating that the mauling he has received may soon prove fatal.

Very clever Aliwibble, very clever!
  • excellent Ali wibbs
  • Do you shave against the grain, Alan?
  • [cite]Posted By: stanmoreaddick[/cite]Very clever Aliwibble, very clever!
    I was going to make some reference to why Pards feels the need to stand with his legs so far apart, but I thought that might be lowering the tone.