Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Andy Murray

Anyone else been watching his match against Gasquet? After looking out of it after he first set fought his way back, and played some brilliant shots. And I won a couple of quid :-)

Comments

• Was superb. crowd were not
  • Change of racquet seemed to work a treat. Also love the way he wound the crowd up.
  • Is he British at the moment?

:-)
  • Who knows? At least he's got spirit, something Henman never had.
  • What was the crowd doing which was so 'disgraceful' according to the BBC website?
  • He will struggle in the quarters against Ferrer who hasn't dropped a set yet. If he plays like he did for the last 2 sets today however he could blow him away.
  • Personally I think he was vey unsporting towards gasquet, especially in the first two sets, whenever the Frenchman hit a good shot, murray stopped running for it and clutched his back denying gasquet 'bragging' rights of a good shot. No complaints in the third and fourth set though, great tennis.
  • British sporting hero.......in Tennis terms..........keep it going Andy

No. He's scotch. And I hope he loses badly and pulls out of wimbledon.

Here here!
  • Thought the crowd were incredibly unsporting. Some amazing shots on the highlights.
  • Sponsored links:

• I hope the Sweaty crashes and burns against Ferrer.

No. He's scotch. And I hope he loses badly and pulls out of wimbledon.

I think you mean "he's Scottish"
  • played some good tennis but can't stand the wanker, no sportsmanship at all.
  • Murray may be a miserable sour git, but he has more balls and gumption than all the English Players put together since Fred Perry won Wimbledon. The French player Gasquet, collapsed totally, in a typical English player fashion. Murray stuck to it and got through. Fair play to him. He is still a miserable git but you have to admit he is a decent tennis player.

His guts may get him past Ferrer yet. No chance against though against Nadal who is odds on.
  • Ever since he wore that Paraguay shirt, blah de blah, hates the English, blah de blah, arrogant, blah de blah, no class, blah de blah.
  • What was the crowd doing which was so 'disgraceful' according to the BBC website?
    Not only did they delay him serving for the match by doing Mexican waves for far too long but they were making too much noise while he tried to serve including ironic sssshhhing. I could let all that go but then when he won he even got some needless boos which was out of order.
  • @andy_murray to @WayneRooney: thanks for the support, all the best for the euros looking forward to it!

The English hating t**t eh?
  • we're all British together this weekend
  • @WSS "banter" lol
  • When he wins he's British when he loses he's Scottish.

Simple.
  • Sponsored links:

• God save the queen.
  • I like Andy 'cos he's British. I like Scotland 'cos they're British. Just not as much as Charlton or England. If the Scots didn't cheer on England's opponents, they wouldn't have much to cheer/gloat about at all so let 'em have a chance to smile.
  • @andy_murray to @WayneRooney: thanks for the support, all the best for the euros looking forward to it!

The English hating t**t eh?
    He turned up on soccer am spouting how he would support anyone playing against england in the world cup. Doesn't come across well, don't particularly like the man.

• he'es been to the valley so he's got to be alright , a nice bloke , surely
    So has Simon Jordan...

• Ever since he wore that Paraguay shirt, blah de blah, hates the English, blah de blah, arrogant, blah de blah, no class, blah de blah.

Bla bla bla

What a tart.

Bla bla bla
  • Shame on you WSS.
    So has Simon Jordan...

ok i'll rephrase , he's been to the valley to support Charlton so he can't be a knob can he ................................................