Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Welling United Pre-Season Games

Not content with playing us on the 14 July, they're also playing:

Millwall XI - Tuesday 24th July
West Ham XI - Saturday 28th July
Palace - Saturday 4th August

Comments

• I feel sorry for the fans - their 4 best games happening before the season starts.
  • I feel sorry for the fans - their 4 best games happening before the season starts.

Revenue required for the seasons budget.
  • They did the same last season didn't they?
  • They do it every year to try and get as much money as possible for the season. Makes perfect sense to me, good quality opposition (well two out of the four!) and a good run out for their players. Good luck to them.
  • Don't know if it has been announced Jack Parkinson has signed for Woking
  • They could always invite Dartford, the bigger teams like to play away at lower league opposition.
  • will tickets be available on the door and stuff for saturday?
  • edited July 2012
    Last season's game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMZ6DPmBXng

11:45 is a Green wonder goal.

• balls. i didn’t realise pre season was this close. I’m off to try and sneak into the Bruce Springsteen gig on Saturday.
  • edited July 2012
    Yeah got tickets for the Boss. Not sure if I can go to the game and make the show in Hyde Park in time ?
  • Sponsored links:

• if you got tickets you might be able to do it. Not sure when he is on. his latest tour gigs have been 3 hours long. so whatever you choose to do you'll be able to catch a fair bit. I know I won’t be able to do the match due to me trying to buy on the door/gates/park bench.
  • edited July 2012
    Already got tickets, reckon if I leave at 4.50 pm on the dot end of the game I could be in Hyde Park for 6pm from Welling, still be there a good hour or so before he's on I reckon ?
  • go for it. especially If he's not on till 7.
  • go for it. especially If he's not on till 7.
    He'll be easily on about 9ish considering who's on before him

http://www.hardrockcalling.co.uk/line-up/
  • cheers Nathan.
    should of just googled it. might even be able to make the welling match myself by the looks of it. risking it a bit though.
  • Andrews Air Conditioning vs Pure Nightclub. Good to see that local people getting involved with their local football clubs.
  • Whatever happened to Sam Williams??
  • Whatever happened to Sam Williams??
    Daggenham