Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ryder Cup Package

edited May 2012 in General Charlton
This is a real long shot, but you never know. I am selling a package for this years Ryder Cup in Chicago. This does not include flights. The package includes accomodation and two 4 day season tickets to Medinah for the golf. There is also a welcome celebration, daily breakfast and transport to and from the golf every day
The price is £4600.00. As I said, I know this is a real longshot. More details if required.

Comments

• Is this still available?
  • Yep. I bought it a couple of months ago and will sell it for what I paid. If I can't sell it, I will go. Let me know if you want to discuss.
  • Hi Masicat - can you whisper me and I'd like to get some more details please!
  • I think I've done that. Not sure if it's right, let me know.,
  • Right, an apology and an admission. I am asking too much for this. My admission being that like a twat I paid over the odds at an auction. The items can be viewed on www.eventality.co.uk. I have another week to make up my mind. If anyone makes me an offer in that time I will consider.
  • You and auctions! Always eventful.