Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

sir chris powell

browsing through charltons wikipedia and had a look at chris powells page and this came up

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Powell

made me chuckle to know someone had gone to the trouble to make sure his proper title was in there

Comments

• Options
    Love that his middle name is Robin.

That's how we know he's the Messiah and not a naughty boy.
  • Options
    And he came down with Alice ;0)
  • Options
    If I remeber correctly, Powell was actually Curbs plan B after failing to sign a different LB (who I think opted for M'Boro over us). I'm sure there's someone here with a better memory than me that can remember the players name....................

Whoever it was, thankyou very much for choosing Boro............................
  • Options
    Palace's Dean Gordon?
  • Options
    That was the fella...............
  • Options
    Interesting reading that page - he is more of a Southend legend than a Charlton one ;-)
  • Options
    Reading that wiki page, surprised tO see he Played more games for Southend than for us, especially after having three spells at the valley.
  • Options
    Reading that wiki page, surprised tO see he Played more games for Southend than for us, especially after having three spells at the valley.
    he's just as much a club legend there as he is here.
  • Options
    He's past knighthood, he's a saint.
  • Options
    I doubt a knighthood is too far away anyway.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Derby fans I've spoken to love him as well.

Only time I've heard a bad word about him is when he was on loan at Watford, and a mate of mine complained that "all he does is talk about Charlton all the time".