Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How much for Jay Rodriguez?

Jay Rodriguez reported to be heading to Saints for £6.5MM! With this Nick Powell at Crewe being touted at about £4MM what hope have we of affording the players we need to push on? The money that is still sloshing about these days, I go tto say I am s

Comments

• Options
    i'm sure we'll find quality players who will join us for the love of charlton, just like all the new ones last year

i'm certain it had nothing to do with us offering more dough than anyone else
  • Options
    Jay Rodriguez reported to be heading to Saints for £6.5MM! With this Nick Powell at Crewe being touted at about £4MM what hope have we of affording the players we need to push on? The money that is still sloshing about these days, I go tto say I am s
    to complete my previous post, I am still a little befuddled!

• Options
    This one is def happening!
  • Options
    i'm sure we'll find quality players who will join us for the love of charlton, just like all the new ones last year

i'm certain it had nothing to do with us offering more dough than anyone else
    Top basic wage is £2-2.5k a week

More than most in L1 but we still managed to pinch a few players from bigger boys

• Options
    i guess we just ignore any signing on fees
  • Options
    and the bonuses don't count either
  • Options
    or the guaranteed wage increases as a result of promotion...