Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Funny Names and Stuff Like That.....

Just had these pics emailed to me ... thought I'd share......
Perhaps you know of more......???

Comments

• I used to speak to a girl in Germany called Fanny Fiderer. Also knew of a Gudren Fuch.
  • Once had some dealings with a guy in the US who was a Randy Pratt
  • Bloke who sorted some finance stuff out for me , Harry Monk
  • Bloke used to post on an internet forum I used - Shag.

RBS Singapore had a Fanny Pak, and used to spead to Belgian or Dutch bloke call Dirk De Berk.
  • Waiter in a hotel in Sri Lanka whose name was Claud Nelson. A neighbour years ago whose daughter was called Cherry Pye.
    I've also known both a Gordon Bennett and a Teresa Green. Once worked at a firm who had a client called Fanny Hare.
  • One of the presenters on CCTV News is called Wang DongDong - or to me and my buddies, 3 cocks.
  • I have a client called Dick Stiff.
  • edited May 2012
    Prats bottom near orpington. great name for a place. such a shame the pub there is called the bull and not the cock.

"fancy a swift half down at the cock in prats bottom"
  • we used to go to a pub orpington way called the buff. always a school boy giggle when asked if you fancied a pint in the buff tonight..

kids at my school had great names:
    Fong Fang Foo,
    Pong lang Foo,
    Adebola Adebola obidingu
    Preciuos lords love
    gods will destiny hope boytanga
  • Sponsored links:

• kids at my school had great names:
    Fong Fang Foo,
    Pong lang Foo,
    Adebola Adebola obidingu
    Preciuos lords love
    gods will destiny hope boytanga
    Are you sure that's not the words to a prayer?
  • Was you sent to boarding school in Nigeria/Singapore ?
  • catholic school abbey wood
  • Ilford accountant .. Stephen Fiddler
  • ENT Surgeon .. Dr Patient
  • I once had a meeting with this chap

You will never know how hard it is to say that name - to the man's face - and not laugh.

http://www.legacy.com/celebration/pressconnects/celebrations-announcement.aspx?n=barbara-mattson&aid=153609289
  • We had a bloke in IT team at work whose name is Fani Babu and someone in our marketing team is called Figen Ekin.
  • I once had a meeting with this chap

You will never know how hard it is to say that name - to the man's face - and not laugh.

http://www.legacy.com/celebration/pressconnects/celebrations-announcement.aspx?n=barbara-mattson&aid=153609289
    That is certainly an unfortunate name.

• That is certainly an unfortunate name.

hahah this had me in stitches
  • that can not be real

if it is

i want to be called that i love that name
  • Sponsored links:

• Hairdressers in a (french) town near where I used to live:

Our visitors always loved having their photo taken outside for some reason.
  • I knew an Indian girl called Deepa Khunti.

I once had to read the following Japanese name out over a tannoy - Mr Sakashita.
  • Theres a Ms Cundy in the NHS!

• Hope this works, great name!

• maybe this time?
  • Amy Parks works on TV in Auz, she always gets send to do OB at Amii Park stadium in Melbourne.

So it's over to Amy Parks at Amii Park.
  • They should cut to her and say, let's see who's in Amii Park!
  • Head archivist at The GLC back in the early seventies was called Mr. Neat. His assistant was Mr. Tidy. Absolutely true. I worked there.
  • Remeber Sunspots in the Sun newspaper? My favourite of all time went something like this:
    "Fed up Michael Itchyanus is changing his name after years of taunts in New Zealand"
    Incidentally, is Mike Litoris at the top of the page Neil Redfearn?
  • Hertfordshire Constabulary once had a wildlife protection officer called Cull.