Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Joey Barton

edited May 2012 in General Charlton
Has now resorted to personally attacking Alan Shearer on Twitter.

It seems as though every week this guy just gets worse and worse.

Comments

• Options
    it infuriates me that despite the fact he'd be banned for quite a few matches, even if he gets sacked by QPR there will always be another club willing to stump up a ridiculous amount of money every week for him to play football. Scumbag of the highest order
  • Options
    Not only that, but Tweeted that a team mate told him to "take one of theirs with him" before going on to say, in as many words, f**k it, I'm going out to celebrate staying up.

The sooner someone irons this tedious little shit out the better.
  • Options
    I'm personally amazed that he hasn't had a manager ban him from Twitter yet.

I honestly think he needs some sort of help, as he's had enough time and chances to change but he just can't do it.

In the space of one day he has elbowed somebody, kicked another to the ground, tried headbutting someone, admitted to bringing the game into disrepute and then slagged off one of the country's most loved Football icons.

And people used to think Robbie Savage was a bad piece of work!
  • Options
    I make him right on shearer tho. Shearer was a Snidey thug as a player so getting all high and mighty about JB is a bit rich
  • Options
    Shearer and lennon

Now I hate lennon I think he is a maggot of the highest order but Shearer kicked him in the head whilst on the floor and feck knows how many people caught a Shearer elbow in the swede

Shearer should keep his gob shut

• Options
    Agreed re Alan Elbows She raaar, he was one whingy cheating shitbag! Never liked him.

But Barton is a total fool! Should just be deleted from life. Twonk.
  • Options
    Barton is a loose cannon and a total BELL END. One day he'll get well and truly sorted out. He's yet to learn in life that however hard you are (think you are!) there's always someone harder! May that be soon.
  • Options
    Mark my words. When Barton stops playing (which shouldn't be too long now) the guy will do serious time inside. The bloke is, and always has been, an animal...............

And Shearer was a dirty c**t too.........................
  • Options
    i have met shearer and can confirm he is a total cunt
  • Options
    i have met shearer and can confirm he is a total cunt
    I haven't met him but can also confirm this......................
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Only two people come out of the madness that surrounded Barton yesterday, Kompany and Richards. Joey deserved his red card but the over reaction of players to get others in trouble is beyond funny.
  • Options
    And considering old burnt face started it all with a dirty dig at Barton , he got away scot free .
  • Options
    Unfortunately Joey Barton will always be like he is....an angry, nastly little man. I predict a long ban for yesterday. Mind you I was watching Final Score and I have to say Garth Crooks reaction to the sending off was amusing the level of indignation he manages to generate is a bit OTT. My missus who doesn't like Football came into the toom and stood there and went "Bloody hell what a motley crew you have Mr Toad (Crooks), the pyscho killer from a B- Movie (Keown) and a French hairdresser (Savage) well it made me chuckle a bit.
  • Options
    The idiot does not deserve to play our great game. If Hughes has any backbone (and I don't think he has) he should sack him or at the very least sell him to a club that doesn't have any love for the game or any sense of how much damage somebody like this can do to a team.
  • Options
    then slagged off one of the country's most loved Football icons.
    Are you sure? A cracking striker yes, but a much loved football icon?

Thought Barton got him spot on.

• Options
    As much as I hate Shearer I refuse to ever agree with anything that Joey Barton says.
  • Options
    And considering old burnt face started it all with a dirty dig at Barton , he got away scot free .
    Burnt face is harsh, but he's not the first player to successfully wind up Barton. I think some Norwich player did it earlier in the season.

• Options
    Remember Shearer at the Valley when the famous elbow landed in Jonathon Fortune's face, if memory serves me right the red card he received was recinded, he still wears the halo.

Joey Barton is of a completely culture, "DHSS culture", shell suits, baseball caps, dodgy trainers, someone elses BMX, ASBO'S, car theft, benefits the list is endless. He is extremely fortunate that football with it's provision of easy wealth has paved a way out of his previous lowlife existence but he has been unable to adapt to a decent way of life. He makes some Pikey's look like angels, lucky they can't read this.

"You can take the boy out of the slum but you can;t take the slum out of the boy"

What an appalling display yesterday, and to make it worse such a high profile match watched by millions all over the world.

I think he could make a career change, there is a television programme called Shameless, it is a comedy as such, personally the way of life it portrays makes me cringe, but Barton could be perfectly cast in this show.

He has the attitude, personality, attire, experience, culture and most important the accent to develop thespian qualities required for the show. He probably owns property where it is filmed.

Back to a serious note I think QPR should as a punishment confiscate his shell suit and Mark 4 Cortina.
  • Options
    I hope that's the last time we ever see him playing professional football.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Joe Barton is a scouser, so maybe that's where he gets the 'it's never my fault' mentality from?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Barton is a very complex character, his behaviour yesterday was crazy and yet I can't help but like him for several reasons.

One, he actually has an off field persona that does not revolve around re-cycling cliches "the lads done well" etc and he actually says thought provoking things, and two, he is not afraid to get stuck into people and is not a paid up member of the "back slapping club" that dominates pro football.

Three, the game would die a death if it were played solely by Shearer, Southgate et al, human beings are complex creatures, there is no reason to think it would be healthy if the game were played by auto-matons.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    He'll be on TalkSport when he packs it in!
  • Options
    sickipediabot ‏ @sickipediabot
    Alan Shearer, 63 caps, 30 goals, MBE. Joey Barton, 1 cap, 0 goals, GBH.
  • Options
    Barton is a very complex character, his behaviour yesterday was crazy and yet I can't help but like him for several reasons.

One, he actually has an off field persona that does not revolve around re-cycling cliches "the lads done well" etc and he actually says thought provoking things, and two, he is not afraid to get stuck into people and is not a paid up member of the "back slapping club" that dominates pro football.

Three, the game would die a death if it were played solely by Shearer, Southgate et al, human beings are complex creatures, there is no reason to think it would be healthy if the game were played by auto-matons.
    I agree with this. Think he's a bit of a wally but he's a character and it's refreshing to see a bit of needle in the modern game when players act like they have been shot after the most innocuous of contacts.

See much worse in rugby pitches and as said the likes of Shearer were much dirtier but weren't painted the pantomime villain.

Also I await the inevitable media hype about how he's a role model to impressionable kids and third rate politicians calling for him to be sent to Guantanamo Bay for failing Britain's children with his barbarianism.

In my mind anyone whose role models are modern day premiership footballers are probably beyond help.....but then again we do inhabit a nation where a dancing fricking dog is headline news. *facepalm*
  • Options
    Everyone acts like they're outraged, but they love it really.
  • Options
    Everyone acts like they're outraged, but they love it really.

I think he's an idiot. Balotelli gets a lot of bad press, but at least he's not a violent thug.
  • Options
    Does anyone think that Bartons attack on Sergio Aguero was a knee-jerk reaction.....................

;-)
  • Options
    Saw Bartons "incident" this morning. Such a bellend

Elbow on tevez. Kick on Aguero and headbutt on Kompany.

Hope he gets a very long ban AND sacked from QPR
  • Options
    The one thing that swung me from "oh, he's just not grown up" to "what a nasty little [insert expletives of choice here]" about Barton yesterday was his expression when he kneed Aguero in the back of the leg.
  • Options
    Mostly agree with what he said about Shearer