Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NIKE KIT BOOOM

edited May 2012 in General Charlton
where will the addicks finish next year, im gonna say play offs, what does everyone think of our new officially announced NIKE kit

Comments

• It looks terrible :-0
  • have you seen it? where?
  • Got mine yesterday...............
  • Did I read it right there will be two home and two away kits?
  • yeah, think that's over a 4 year period though
  • im confused as to whether people are being sarcastic.. do we know what the kit looks like yet?
  • Two home kits for the first two seasons then two away for seasons three and four ...
  • edited May 2012
    The letters of our new striker Rhodes and the O2 logo have started to peel off already.
  • I don't like it, wrong colour
  • Where have you guys seen it? I'm also confused :s
  • Sponsored links:

• was showcased the main reception today, agree its not charlton red, more of a cherry colour
  • I agree - wrong colour. Nicht gut.
  • I agree - really don't like the red they have chosen! 'We want our red back, we want our red back...' Lol.
  • It's not Charlton red. Why ?
  • Mock up Cock up.
  • I like it, but whatever its only for a year, the deal was struck too late to do a bespoke kit so they are doing one from the catalogue for a year. So thats wonga this year and wonga next.
  • Hugely disappointed, wrong colour and it feels and looks really cheap, but I understood our choices were limited by having to choose from left over designs. I'm no fan of Nike as a company full stop and whilst I can see that having Nike take over the running of the entire superstore makes good business sense, I can't help but feel that another chunk of 'football as I have known it' has been spirited away. Ah well, that's progress I guess.
  • Better than it could have been to be honest
  • I like it, but whatever its only for a year, the deal was struck too late to do a bespoke kit so they are doing one from the catalogue for a year. So thats wonga this year and wonga next.
    Where did you hear that? If its true, no problem IMO, a year is fine.
  • I'm sure it will be two years. I'm also confident that they won't design a unique kit for us. I'm not sure Man Utd get a unique kit, it's unlikely we would get one.

I'm more than happy with the Nike kit we have, I also like most of the designs in their catalogue range. I don't, actually, care if it's the same as Barnsley's kit, which looks like a lighter shade of red, to be honest.

As long as the sponsor is ok I will be more than happy with what we will have. The Red Devils didn't look like they were wearing a different red to out current kit, so maybe it is not as dark as we think. Lighting can make a different to photos, as can the camera that takes the picture.
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm not entirely sure that they were doing bespoke kit, the programme states that we were too late entering the buying cycle for kits and we didn't have the full range to choose from...anyway, we've got a good kit sponsor for the next four years and makes a change from our deals with the little known brands we've been used to in the past...
  • I'm sure it will be two years. I'm also confident that they won't design a unique kit for us. I'm not sure Man Utd get a unique kit, it's unlikely we would get one.

I'm more than happy with the Nike kit we have, I also like most of the designs in their catalogue range. I don't, actually, care if it's the same as Barnsley's kit, which looks like a lighter shade of red, to be honest.

As long as the sponsor is ok I will be more than happy with what we will have. The Red Devils didn't look like they were wearing a different red to out current kit, so maybe it is not as dark as we think. Lighting can make a different to photos, as can the camera that takes the picture.
    Agree with most of that but when I saw the shirt in the club lobby window it did look a darker more cherry red than the bright red we are more used to.

• I like it.

It's plain and simple will look different with sponsors etc.. Perfect
  • It's definitely a darker red. Reminded me of the colour if the Arsenal kit they had a few years back.
  • I really like it
  • Especially with the gold Champions badge on the sleeve.