Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Niall Quinn

13»

Comments

• Options
    I don't make mistakes.
  • Options
    You did yesterday....
  • Options
    The Gary Neville love in is becoming a bit sick. And not sick like the kids mean it.
    yep, heaven forbid the majority share a positive view about some one.
  • Options
    Ahhh I'd missed the tools sign, since the long ago update..... seen as people are so forgiving on here I hang my keyboard in shame.
  • Options
    Sick of seeing fans at the Valley celebrate when United score a goal (when they're playing a lunchtime kick-off and their game is on the TVs by the bars). If you like 'em that much, then fucking well go and watch them.

Personally if there's a more loathsome club in the English League, then I haven't seen it.

At least when a Palace fan gives us stick there's a sense that he's "one of us" - follows his local team, for the most part knows it's mediocre but wasn't tempted by the Saturday afternoon in an armchair watching "his" team win the league ever year.
  • Options
    It's a long way to go when you live in SE London.
  • Options
    My dad has followed united since he was a kid and probably because of the Munich disaster.However as Charlton were our closest team he took me to the valley.My first ever visit to Wembley was the 1976 FA Cup FInal when Southampton beat United. What people seem hard to get their around is United have been the best supported club in this country for over 40 years. When they were winning feck all and Liverpool everything they still pulled in 60'000 every game. So there support isn't because of them winning countless trophies, it is probably because of one of footballs greates tragedies.

They have spent money on players generated by their success unlike Chelsea and Man City. So Semedo I will watch them when they are on the box, I find their stlye of football along with Spurs as enjoyable to watch.
  • Options
    I have to say I watched the game, with my 2 lads & none of us thought he was bias. I actually haven't a clue what you're talking about. I'm not saying you're wrong, but none of us 3 noticed anything.
  • Options
    I have to say I watched the game, with my 2 lads & none of us thought he was bias. I actually haven't a clue what you're talking about. I'm not saying you're wrong, but none of us 3 noticed anything.
    it's just typical sour grapes from closet Utd fans