Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Poznan

edited April 2012 in General Charlton
Can't see it catching on down The Valley, more of an away crowd thing.

No doubt some will see it as copied, nicked, borrowed, tacky, blah blah...

......But it was brilliant, wasn't it!

Comments

• Did look alright actually , hoping we're doing it about 6 times next weekend.
  • Agree ...works at away games
  • I don't get why people can't bounce the right way around though. You get to see the players celebrate then too!!
  • The arms linked with backs facing usually looks more impressive than the normal bouncy bouncy (which is also great)
  • I prefer the bouncy bouncy but was happy to join in today. Sure it looked good with everyone linked together.

we should do it for the full 90 minutes
  • Louie spence thought it wasn't floppy enough , so gave it 5.5
  • I don't get it, why would u wanna spend time jumpin up and down facing the wrong way?
    Why can't we reinvent it watching the match..,,
  • Well today it was done after the two goals so no football was really missed. Actually turning round and seeing everyone doing the poznan was worth the sight!
  • There's always one, turning round, ruining the look....
  • Sponsored links:

• Not a great sight if you're standing in the back row of the stand!!!
  • siddarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrn were charlton

Made me chuckle
  • I don't get it, why would u wanna spend time jumpin up and down facing the wrong way?
    Why can't we reinvent it watching the match..,,
    isnt that the bouncy ?
  • Sounds like the kind of thing palace would do.

Embarassing!
  • Sounds like the kind of thing palace would do.

Embarassing!
    Aye, not a fan either. Didn't join in yesterday.

Which I was. Looking at a copper.
  • People enjoying themselves = 'embarrassing'

I wish there comes a time when the fun people amongst our supporters run on the pitch at The Valley, do a poznan, throw a few flasks about etc just to see the reaction.
  • I enjoyed it, first time i have done it as the friends i normally meet up with at the game are not known for being to loud, but they even joined it and it was a good laugh.

Only problem was just before it started i realised my belt had broken, so had to be a bit careful with that.

we should do it for the full 90 minutes
    Shine , i was hoping we might smash Hartlepool by six! :-0
  • Sponsored links:

• Lets make sure we do it against Hartlepool as Pixie Lott is sitting behind me and she told me she's going to where a short skirt.
  • Lets make sure we do it against Hartlepool as Pixie Lott is sitting behind me and she told me she's going to where a short skirt.
    So that will be Pixie Nottalott then!

• It's not something the East Stand Ultras would do.
  • looked good from where i was
  • It's not something the East Stand Ultras would do.
    Where a short skirt ???
  • Bouncy sounds like something Rangers would do, equally 'embarassing'.

People enjoyed doing it, it was spontaneous and harmless. Why are people just bit enjoying this season without getting angry or argumentative?
  • Just an embarassing thing, Nearly every set of fans piss themselves laughing when they see teams doing it and I don't blame them.

The Bouncys been going for a few years although 'nicked' from Rangers it's not really caught on. Anyway I'd say Palace are much more of a 'joke club' than Rangers!
  • Wouldnt want to do it all the time, but it fitted the party atmosphere yesterday.
  • Just an embarassing thing, Nearly every set of fans piss themselves laughing when they see teams doing it and I don't blame them.
    Let them laugh, it usually means they've just conceded a goal.

• Lol, I wondered how long it would be before someone had a moan up about how 'embarrassing' they thought it was.

It was a bit of fun on a day that had a great party atmosphere. So many miseries about. I suppose some people are just amazingly cool!