Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

4% finders fee

Hi all,

Apologies for the blanket message but I am involved with an huge investment opportunity (£5M - £15M) in a sports entertainment project and would love email / contact info for any of our new owners if any of you know them.

Won't go into details here but the opportunity is profitable after the first event and there's a full business plan available so if you do know any of our new owners, high net worth individuals or alternatively are involved with investments of this scale please get in touch. There's a 4% finders fee so hence offering this to my fellow CAFC fans.

Thanks.

Comments

• Are you Simon Jordan?
  • Close Thread
  • Try here:

CAFC
    Floyd Road, Charlton, SE7 8BL
    Tel: 020 8333 4000

Can I have my money now please
  • I might know some investors that would be interested. Do you want to email the prospectus or a summary business plan over to me?

If you do PM me and I'll give you my email address.
  • Addickted, that's fighting talk !

lol, Peakie, you nearly got me there!

KHA, I'll PM you with some more detail.
  • deal with loads of people that size and much larger but they sadly are not going to act on a message on Charlton Life!
  • This sounds interesting. PM me over some details please @shamkat
  • I've come across a few Lads from Lagos who would be interested in this scheme. Indeed they have a few of their own which also provide wealth beyond the dreams of avarice - allegedly.
  • edited April 2012
    Richard Murray is one, Michael Slater is another.

I make that 8% coming my way, Whoo hoo......................................

Hold on, you're not Nigerian are you?
  • Sponsored links:

• Atheltico, isn't that why you know them so they don't have to scour random football forums for investments?

CWLC, will drop you a PM.

Tango, hhmm...leave it with me.
  • I'm worried, your name is sham.
  • Honestly, I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this thread!
  • Danny, that's more relative to the names of my wife & kids than it is my personality...if I had $12M to invest from Nigeria I wouldn't be contacting CAFC fans, lol
  • edited April 2012
    What I don't know, is why you don't do what Peakie Rocket suggested and write to the club. Here's a tip, buy yourself a programme at the Hartlepool game and the directors are listed in the front. I'm sure you'd be able to write to them all individually c/o The Valley. Or is there something dodgy going on why you don't want to do that?
  • My spider senses are tingling!
  • Stig, personal invitations / recommendations are always the best route. Trust me a random post on CL isn't the only plan.
  • You know the old saying " If it's too good to be true then it can't be true".

Anybody in the history of this world who has found an easy way to make money would not share it with anyone else. Human nature.

A business plan and profit forecast etc mean nothing. Money in the bank is what counts together with security for your money tied up against some form of asset.

I wish you luck Shamcat but beware of the evil small print

When you make your first million i will claim my 4% please for good advice.
  • thanks CV, we obviously think it's good but any investor will do due dilligence to make that decision for themselves. It's a lot of money so expect nothing less.

all i can say it that if I had the funds I wouldn't have posted on here! many irons in the fire but you never know who you are sitting next to at the Valley (well I do but that's not the point) and hence the post.
  • Shamkat PM me and I'll take a look too
  • Sponsored links:

• ShamKat...Your username should be Scamkat
  • It's steve jones back for more!
  • Don't be fooled people. The going rate is at least 5%.
  • If @Off_it's not in, then for that reason... I'm out.
  • I just found £3:40p down my sofa so I'm in...........................
  • Seems like the archetypal boiler room scam. Don't think we have any old and stupid investors on the board so unable to help on this occasion.
  • It's comforting to know that opinions based upon neither fact nor insight aren't restricted to Charlton chat only.
  • It's comforting to know that opinions based upon neither fact nor insight aren't restricted to Charlton chat only.
    Seriously, what did you expect? Hardly the place for snaring large scale investment is it, so is it really any wonder that people are a bit suspicious/skeptical?
  • Forget the finders fee, I represent an ousted general from Uganda and he wants to deposit a lot of money into your bank account.

Details please.
  • are you holding the 15m on a gift card in a bank vault in west africa? if so, I AM IN!!