Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Justin lee collins .....

Have just bumped into JLC at euston station , I was with a fella from work who is a dead ringer for him so I asked politely for a photo . The bloke had such a bad attitude and refused point blank !!!!! Always preferred Alan Carr anyway ;0)

Comments

• Options
    haha! he's had problems recently.....

I've met Alan Carr, nicest bloke you could meet.
  • Options
    Met him in Cornwall at a hotel when he was filming his TV series (learning how to surf) he was a top bloke, must of had a bad day.
  • Options
    haha for a bloke who has done programmes near enough breaking in people's homes just to try and get them into doing a reunion.
  • Options
    Met him on a train coming back from Bath a couple of years ago. Top bloke - maybe because I didn't ask him for a photograph and just had a chat with him like a normal person instead?
  • Options
    Met him on a train coming back from Bath a couple of years ago. Top bloke - maybe because I didn't ask him for a photograph and just had a chat with him like a normal person instead?
    He probably was in a better place mentally back then.
  • Options
    Isn't he due in court for harassment of his ex girlfriend or has the case been and gone?
  • Options
    his face annoys me
  • Options
    his face annoys me
    Who? Glass half empty's?

• Options
    what was ab-normal about what i did today ?

• Options
    How would you like people coming up to you and asking for a photo if all you want is a bit of peace? I'm not criticising you, but I understand his reaction.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No-talent bumpkin ass clown endlessly producing terrible game shows (one that was about flipping coins), programmes about tracking down the has-been cast of 80s shows (Zammo has a key cutting business, wow) and the tired and tested format of "celebrity learns how to do something difficult, and fails" (hopefully catching a bullet in his teeth will be the next of these. Appeals to lovers of zany "studenty" shenanigans.
  • Options
    About 9 year ago when I tried to be a comdian I done a few gigs on the comdey circuit and meet him a couple of times, he was very nice fella but I did see go ape s@£t at a compare once for taking the piss out of his brizzle accent

Leroy he's a celeb all GHE ask for photo, if he didn't like having his photo done then don't become famous
  • Options
    That's right, you can only get a picture of famous people when they're being paid for it.
  • Options
    Wouldn't mind people asking me for a photo , as said above , if you don't like it then don't put yourself on the front line .
  • Options
    Oh leave off, if your a 'celebrity' then of course people are going to ask for your picture, you shouldn't expect anything less
  • Options
    No-talent bumpkin ass clown endlessly producing terrible game shows (one that was about flipping coins), programmes about tracking down the has-been cast of 80s shows (Zammo has a key cutting business, wow) and the tired and tested format of "celebrity learns how to do something difficult, and fails" (hopefully catching a bullet in his teeth will be the next of these. Appeals to lovers of zany "studenty" shenanigans.
    lol
  • Options
    which ones your mate? ; )

• Options
    Wasn't he homeless for a while?
  • Options
    what was ab-normal about what i did today ?

Sporting a hard on?
  • Options
    Wouldn't mind people asking me for a photo , as said above , if you don't like it then don't put yourself on the front line .
    did you get asked for autographs that time your old man told me you and some mates were in liverpool i think and you put on blazers with the club badges and pretended to be first team players?? ;-)

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    What the fuck you going on about Adam ??
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Why didn't you just punch him in the face. Some on here feel that is an acceptable way to treat celebs who pee you off....
  • Options
    About 9 year ago when I tried to be a comdian I done a few gigs on the comdey circuit and meet him a couple of times, he was very nice fella but I did see go ape s@£t at a compare once for taking the piss out of his brizzle accent
    Didn't your mates burst out laughing when you told them you were going to be a stand up comedian? They stopped laughing when you appeared on stage.
  • Options
    His old mum wasn't with him though
  • Options
    You normally chat to people on trains that you don't know then?
  • Options
    FOD that's why I stopped mate I could handle please laughing at me!
  • Options
    That should be people laughing at me
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    'they all laughed when I told them I was going to be a comedian ... they're not laughing now'.. the late & great Bob Monkhouse
  • Options
    What the fuck you going on about Adam ??
    whisperd you a message mate.
  • Options
    Knew FOD couldnt have come up with that himself, change a few words mate clams it as his own