Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

window cleaner - recommendation anyone?

edited April 2012 in Not Sports Related
must work in greenwich charlton welling area, and be reliable

ta

Comments

• Razil I have a Brilliant window cleaner I'll try and get his phone number to you
  • do them yourself .. tesco does a neat diy window cleaning kit for £14
  • unless you need a window cleaner for a skyscraper of course
  • I used a bloke when in Charlton - he was dirt cheap just for the front of the flat, got him round to the new place and he wanted 60 quid for the whole house... is that a bit OTT? I know our house is a bit high up and all that but i thought that was outrageous. We obviously didnt go with that quote..

I can give you his email Razil and he can quote you. The good thing about them is that they just leave a slip once they are done and you can pay them online.

I rang someone else yesterday from yell as need the guttering cleared/fixed. Any recommendations anyone?
  • thanks guys
  • I used a bloke when in Charlton - he was dirt cheap just for the front of the flat, got him round to the new place and he wanted 60 quid for the whole house... is that a bit OTT? I know our house is a bit high up and all that but i thought that was outrageous. We obviously didnt go with that quote..
    You sure that quote wasn't to replace your windows?

Still, If you choose to live in a stately manor with 35 bedrooms.............................
  • must work in greenwich charlton welling area, and be reliable

ta
    Dont you just go down the road and ask your neighbours if there is someone .... there will be turf wars
  • I recommend this fella....image
  • Sorry, he's useless. Always leaning on a lamp post.
  • Sponsored links:

• only leans on it till a certain little lady goes by .....other than that he is good
  • I've got a good reliable one does front and back plus a conservatory for £15 will try and find his number for you not sure what I've done with it though failing that he's due soon I will get it again.
    Ill have it as well if he's local.

• Our window cleaner (chris) is an Addick. Will dig out his number.
  • I'm a local Cleaning Company,
    and pm my window cleaners number so you can arrange something.
  • unless you need a window cleaner for a skyscraper of course
    Get 1905 in to help