Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Happy St. Georges Day !!!

2»

Comments

• Options

The image doesn't show up on my computer.
    Nor mine.....
    I'll assume the best then!

• Options
    edited April 2012
    For those who missed the image:

hmm.... my picture of '404 Not Found' won't work either!
  • Options
    For those who missed the image:

Still not available to me.
  • Options
    All blank to me..

a load of Morris dancers walked past my office in the City a few hours ago. Must be off to dance somewhere.
  • Options
    yeah
  • Options
    probably all off down the pub to get proper smashed
  • Options
    But on a brighter note:
    My wife texted me on my way to work this morning 'Happy Anniversary'.
    Someone must have given the game away on telly! (That it's St. George's – not that it's my wedding anniversary!)
  • Options
    Enjoy your day lads and lasses...agree with a few of the comments above, can't see why this isn't a Bank Holiday and celebrated properly. Cheers!
  • Options
    All blank to me..

a load of Morris dancers walked past my office in the City a few hours ago. Must be off to dance somewhere.
    That was the picture! Don't know why it wouldn't load.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Now that I can buy into, I love Morris Dancing, traditional folk music and stuff like that. That is what St George's day should be about. A real celebration of English culture.
    Not men drinking as much as they can, having a rest and then drinking another one.
  • Options
    you seem like a fun guy iain
  • Options
    Now that I can buy into, I love Morris Dancing, traditional folk music and stuff like that. That is what St George's day should be about. A real celebration of English culture.
    There was lots of that going on yesterday, plenty of traditional English dancing and eating in Borough Market as I wandered through en route to the Marathon.

• Options
    happy st georges Day
  • Options
    Morris Dancers are the biggest pissheads on the planet, love to see them cutting shapes on the cobbles.
  • Options
    Binge drinking followed by a loud version of hope and glory when you get through the door

Its what St George wouldve wanted
  • Options

You don't like what me and my mates like so you're weird.

Lager, birds, lager, lager, fanny, oi dave, lager, charlie, lager, lager, lager...
  • Options

Lager, birds, lager, lager, fanny, oi dave, lager, charlie, lager, lager, lager...
    Says the man who had all his beers 'nicked' by fellow Addicks on a train on the way home from Sarfend a couple of seasons back....allegedly!

• Options

you're a referee. enough said.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

you're a referee. enough said.

ohh, you gonna take that AshTray?
  • Options
    Big Rob Mr Hillman says hello
  • Options
    Nice one GH, hope everyone had a good time!