Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chelsk Vs Barca

Comments

• Options
    Generally I'm not sad to see Chelsea lose, but fair play to them tonight. Sport at its best
  • Options
    Surprised Barca didn't shoot more and try something different -Chelsea crowded the box and Barca tried to play through them which negated the advantage of the extra man. They are definitely the best but a long way from perfection.
  • Options
    Can't believe those pundits are giving Terry credit for coming out and changing his story.
    He's seen the replay and realised that he's bang to rights. How can you give him credit after he pleaded innocent when he so obviously knew he was guilty?
    And he also had the cheek to suggest that people should take his CHARACTER into consideration.
    Give me strength.
    Spot on. So pleased he misses the final. His sneaky knee was spotted and he got his just desserts.

Thought Ramires had a great game but I think that with so many players out (even if Cahill and Luiz make the final they won't be match fit) that might be a match too far.

• Options
    what a game.
    watched it in a pub where not one was a chelsea fan but at the end we all cheered.

what was that guys problem telling Ivanovic that he wont be able to play in the final. insensitive bastard. Ivanovic obviously didn't understand that he was now banned for that game but there is no need for him to tell or rub it in.
  • Options
    yes thought the same pity Ivanovic didnt say "thanks c**t"
  • Options
    It's a pretty common trait for him, what a c**t. To do those sort of things proves his base personality.

They have and would have no chance against Bayern or Real, best side or not. Chelsea can not cope against a robust side, with attacking quality like Schweinsteiger & Gomez, or Ronaldo, Ozil, Higuain and Benzema. Benzema would wallop the old man Terry off the pitch.

Had to laugh when someone was saying Barca was pony in front of goal????? 97 goals in la liga, and Messi 50 plus goals this season for Barca. Nob. They're a different team to Henry, Ronaldhino and Larson times. One more true center half like a fit Marquez, and a Higuain or Gomez up front and they would have the best squad ever seen. At the moment they have the best team ever seen, but all squads and teams have weaknesses. Only AC Milan and Real Madrid maintained a churn of European Cups post early 80's, and only Milan reached consecutive finals.
  • Options
    Funny:

Very good. Liked this one as well...

...John Terry is so stupid he needed a replay to show him he kneed someone in the back.
  • Options
    be Chelsea reserves in the final at this rate
    Bet parker wish he stayed........

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Watched in Patrick's bar in Beckenham with the biggest bunch of plastic Chelski fans in the world & Rob Shepherd.
    It's fine to talk about Barca as the best team in the world, but they are shooting themselves in the foot not to try a few shots from 20 yards.
    It's not like they'll get slated for being direct if they take a few pot shots when teams have 10 men in the box against them!
    No Plan B, that's their problem!

• Options
    probably the best defensive display chelsea ever had..
  • Options
    good to see an english club side get thru to the final
    all the wanking off of spanish sides and rubbishing ours will go quiet for a bit
    still can't believe they got thru

and if chelsea win it lets hope newcastle finish 4th !
  • Options
  • Options
    Can't believe any Charlton supporter would want Chelsea to win after the Parker scenario, unbelievable.
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited April 2012
    Scott was involved in that too though surely and it's something that happens in Football. That was years ago, it's happened to countless clubs over the years. I don't like Chelsea at all, but there's something about an English club overcoming all the odds on a boring Tuesday night against a club like Barcelona that just gets the blood flowing, only a little bit but still. Might just be me though
  • Options

He cheated, was found out ( even though Souness said he's never seen him do anything like that before !- Specsavers ???) and duly punished. End of . But totally in character IMHO.

Yeah, right Souness. Seen him bottling people in nightclubs, but never as bad as that !
  • Options
  • Options
    Agree Parker was involved and don't want to start the saga again but hate Chelsea and can never hope they do well, might just be me but there are few if any English teams I would want to do well.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Read the rest of the thread Ian, I think you will find it's just you mate. :-)

They have and would have no chance against Bayern or Real, best side or not. Chelsea can not cope against a robust side, with attacking quality like Schweinsteiger & Gomez, or Ronaldo, Ozil, Higuain and Benzema. Benzema would wallop the old man Terry off the pitch
    Wasn't "no chance" the same thing they were saying about Chelsea before both legs of the semi-final though Colin? Although I do realise you were referring to Barcelona there.
  • Options
    Can't believe any Charlton supporter would want Chelsea to win after the Parker scenario, unbelievable.
    Because some of us have moved on. I would always support a team from my own country over a foreign one.
  • Options
    Because some of us have moved on. I would always support a team from my own country over a foreign one.(except millwall or palace)
    agreed
  • Options
    EVEN Millwall or Palace. I have nothing against either!
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    a superb performance from Chelsea .. and Torres scoring !! .. God must have had a few quid on the Blues
  • Options
    Anyone that suggests Barca don't have a plan B, doesn't have a clue.

Plan A - tippy tappy
    Plan B - cheat
    Plan C - charge towards the opponents box
  • Options
    perfectly timed
  • Options
    brilliant ...