Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chelsk Vs Barca

Comments

• Options
    Well done Chelsea. I hope they now win the Champions League - they deserve to. To hold out like that against Barcelona is a magnificent achievement.
  • Options
    Don't like Chelski but I have to say I was out my seat when Torres scored.

Congratulations Chelsea you deserved it.

Maybe all the press and tv will stop creaming their pants now about Barcelona and Messi.
  • Options
    Not a great Chelsea Fan(ny) but really pleased for them tonight.

Only watched the 2nd half but could see parallels with the team spirit we have displayed this season , especially against all odds at Oldham.

Seemed to me they were playing as much for De Matteo as for themselves IYKWIM , as our lads have been playing for SCP.

Well done to them.
  • Options
    As much as I dislike the chavs, what a performance that was. I'd be pulling my hair out as a Barcelona supporter. They so need a target man lol.
  • Options
    And what a Messi they made of the pen !
  • Options
    Don't like Chelski but I have to say I was out my seat when Torres scored.

Congratulations Chelsea you deserved it.

Maybe all the press and tv will stop creaming their pants now about Barcelona and Messi.
    Pretty much sums up my view.

I found myself screaming constantly at Torres. Every time he got the ball, he'd give it away cheaply, putting his team-mates under pressure. 5 secs later, he's slamming it in the net.
  • Options
    Dont like Chelski but have to say a huge well done to em

Barca no plan B !!!
  • Options
    Lionel Missi.
  • Options
    Knee-jerk reactions all round. Regardless of this result,Barca are still the benchmark. I'm probably alone in this but I'm delighted Chelsea won & I hope they win the Final.
    There,I said it
  • Options
    They needed a Johnnie Jackson!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I hope Chelsea win also, I'll always back the English teams.
  • Options
    Knee-jerk reactions all round. Regardless of this result,Barca are still the benchmark. I'm probably alone in this but I'm delighted Chelsea won & I hope they win the Final.
    There,I said it
    You're right if the benchmark is to win nothing in a season.

• Options
    Interviewer at the end in tunnel talking to Ivanovic.

You got booked for the pen yes?, you will miss the final, do you understand you will miss the final

What a c@&T
    Indeed. Jeff Shreeve wasn't it? Cock of the highest order.

• Options
    Why are they the benchmark ? All that possession and they are clueless in front of goal... They need Chris powell to show them how it's done...
  • Options
    I usually like him, but time and place Geoff.
  • Options
    No Terry No Ivanovic No Ramires and No Merieles for the final, might have to do a pompey and have 3 on the bench.

Think they should get rid of this 2 bookings in the semi's especially , it's not fair the players play their heart out only to be denied playing in the final because of a couple of silly bookings.
    I felt so sorry for Ivanovic especially when that cock interviwer seemed to take pleasure in telling him his going to miss the final.
  • Options
    barca = not tall enough
  • Options
    Barcelona, the 'best team in the world', haven't won anything so far this season, they have been undone by simple counter attacking football and a siege mentality. Summed them up when they put Puyol in the box and pumped a couple of balls towards him after Torres had scored. Fabregas dived for the penalty, Messi didn't turn up to yet another major game, and Barcelona showed that they would rather play their way instead of taking the game to Chelsea. If I was Pep, I would have instructed my best 'team in the world' to actually run at Chelsea's patchwork defence instead of passing the ball around 15 yards infront of them, but hey I am sure he knows best
  • Options
    Can't believe those pundits are giving Terry credit for coming out and changing his story.
    He's seen the replay and realised that he's bang to rights. How can you give him credit after he pleaded innocent when he so obviously knew he was guilty?
    And he also had the cheek to suggest that people should take his CHARACTER into consideration.
    Give me strength.
  • Options
    Interviewer at the end in tunnel talking to Ivanovic.

You got booked for the pen yes?, you will miss the final, do you understand you will miss the final

What a c@&T
    Indeed. Jeff Shreeve wasn't it? Cock of the highest order.

What a response from Ivanovic though. Learns that he's going to miss the game every player dreams about being a part of in front of a camera with no preparation and replies 'unfortunate' without changing expression. Is he the Terminator??
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Haha. Just listened again to Gary Neville.....

"Uuuurruuuhhuuuuurrrruuuuuaauuuuuuggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!"
  • Options
    Ramires will be a big miss. Was Messi booked 1st leg? Would have missed final also.
  • Options
    Fantastic performance by Chelsea tonight , almost as good as Charlton's down to 9 men against Oldham away.
  • Options
    Can't believe those pundits are giving Terry credit for coming out and changing his story.
    He's seen the replay and realised that he's bang to rights. How can you give him credit after he pleaded innocent when he so obviously knew he was guilty?
    And he also had the cheek to suggest that people should take his CHARACTER into consideration.
    Give me strength.
    Well said, lordromford.

He cheated, was found out ( even though Souness said he's never seen him do anything like that before !- Specsavers ???) and duly punished. End of . But totally in character IMHO.

• Options
    Truly awful from Shreeves, should apologise for that.

I've always liked the bloke but that was completely unacceptable.

Very glad that Terry misses the final though! :)
  • Options
    Happy for chelsea, they deserved it, but also glad Terry will miss the final. He don't deserve to play, regardless of the sending off.

Loved the noise by Neville when Torres scored..............."ooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh" PMSL.
  • Options
    Sky will have to up their game on Monday to better the amounts of jism being spurted around by their pundits tonight.
  • Options
    I heard souness say that. Did he not see Terry squeeze puyols wrist just a week ago
  • Options

Loved the noise by Neville when Torres scored..............."ooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh" PMSL.
    I think you'll find it was:

"Uuuurruuuhhuuuuurrrruuuuuaauuuuuuggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!"
    :-D
  • Options
    messi should have been sent off for two yellows but the ref missed the shove on lampard after his challenge on fabregas on the edge of the box in the second half.justice done with that penalty miss.