Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chelsk Vs Barca

Comments

• Options
    this game is dead
  • Options
    doesn't change a thing, they'll get destroyed at the Nou Camp
  • Options
    Valdes is such a crap keeper, only in the side because he's Catalan. Why on earth would you try to save that with your legs?
    Harder than it looks
    No shit sherlock. He's still naff.

Petr Cech gave him a masterclass in goalkeeping tonight, I'm sure he'll be reviewing the DVD later.
  • Options
    Will messi rip Terry & co a new a..hole

Will drogba score a scorcher or roll around holding his face without being touched

I'd personally love to see Barca rip them to shreds with JT scoring an og but have a funny feeling chelsk will nick it 1-0 or get a draw

Think drog at 9's and lampard at 11's are a decent bet for first goal scorer
    Blinding predictions there!
  • Options
  • Options
    haha classic!
  • Options
    Lucky I put a few quid on it. Usually I predict and don't bet but had 3 quid on drog 1st scorer which won me £30 and had a quid on drog 1st goal chelsk to win 1-0 which won me £90
  • Options
    I really don't understand how supporters of a team can tolerate the sort of play acting that Dogba put on tonight.

Bailey tried it when with us and got slated by the fans for it.
  • Options
    I really don't understand how supporters of a team can tolerate the sort of play acting that Dogba put on tonight.

Bailey tried it when with us and got slated by the fans for it.
    Just goes to show the difference, Yann throws himself through brick walls every game and just gets on with it
  • Options
    But Yann does also throw himself around a lot as well--but nowhere near as bad as the dreadful Drogba.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not a bad match for the neutral, but why haven't Barcelona got a plan B?

Guardiola out.
  • Options
    They are just a bunch of short ball merchants.
    Might get them the odd result but couldnt watch that week in week out...
  • Options
    Whilst you can't understate the incredible ability they have, I found Barca's play a little boring last night. Yes, they totally dominated Chelsea but it was more boring than beautiful for me. Would hate to watch that every week.
  • Options
  • Options
    Whilst you can't understate the incredible ability they have, I found Barca's play a little boring last night. Yes, they totally dominated Chelsea but it was more boring than beautiful for me. Would hate to watch that every week.
    It's had to play beautiful football when the other team have ten men behind the ball (which I'm not slating them for).

Watch them at the Nou Camp, absolutely irresistable to watch.

• Options
    One thing we have remember (and I've no doubt that everyone at Chelsea will have this drummed into them)....is that if Chelsea can 'nick' another goal, then Barca have to score three to go through.....that's why it's still very much 50/50.
    I'd say Chelsea have a pretty good chance of getting another one.
  • Options
    So if Chelsea can nick another goal that will give them 2 and therefore Barca will need to score 3 to go through? I never knew football was so complicated.
  • Options
    As you well know, a 2-2 draw would see Chelsea through on away goals. So it's not so much they need 3 to go through, as that's kind of obvious, but the fact they need 3 just to avoid going out, a fairly minor difference I admit, but important. If they only needed 2 to force extra time then you'd fancy them to eventually wear Chelsea down over the extra 30 minutes and force the result. As it is, if Chelsea can nick a goal then they know they just have to hold out for 90 minutes.
  • Options
    drogba out injured tomorrow. Thought i saw him pick up a knock
  • Options
    BBC Magazine Stat of the day:

Seconds Drogba spent laying on the floor against Barca
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tata terry
  • Options
    peanuts for brains some most footballers
  • Options
    Filthy b*gger. Chriss Solly is ten times better.
  • Options
    And I was guilty of being peed off with russel at hartlepool. If I was a chelsk fan I'd be fuming at that noodle dick of a bloke
  • Options
    any "links"?
  • Options
    Anyone still think Terry should have the England armband?
  • Options
    Why is he such a tit. Just gave him a sneaky dead leg ffs.

Salad - google 'first row sports'
  • Options
    This could be 6 or 7 now
  • Options
    and Chelsea score!
  • Options
    That's a great goal by ramires.

Come on barca