Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Valley to Host World Champions

Comments

• Options
    Making sure it will be occasion every darts fan is likely to enjoy will be compere and former world champion Andy 'The Viking' Fordham, who was born in Charlton.

.............AND SUPPORTS THE SCUM !
  • Options
    More expensive than watching the team!
  • Options
    He's a rangers fan - is that who you mean?

Lives round the corner - well he was but not seen him about in the last few months. tho i have moved so maybe thats why Ive not seen him... drone.
  • Options
    Interesting
  • Options
    There was me thinking Mikel Alonso had finally come in use...
  • Options
    He's a rangers fan - is that who you mean?

Lives round the corner - well he was but not seen him about in the last few months. tho i have moved so maybe thats why Ive not seen him... drone.
    Fordham is a huge fan of Scottish football club Rangers, and even paraded his Lakeside trophy before a game at Ibrox Stadium in 2004, he is also a fan of Millwall F.C. and paraded his trophy at half time. A keen footballer himself, Fordham played for the Angerstein Hotel in east Greenwich after leaving school and this was where his love of darts was sparked. The Angerstein Hotel football team made up most of the resident darts team and after a training night the lads were a man short and asked him to join them.
  • Options
    Supports Millwall I believe.

Use to run The Rose that was by MFI in Dartford and before that a pub in Woolwich I believe.
  • Options
    that could be a good night
  • Options
    Supports Millwall I believe.

Use to run The Rose that was by MFI in Dartford and before that a pub in Woolwich I believe.
    Yep...The Queen's Arms in Burrage Road where it was well known that Andy Goram was a regular visitor. Not a bar I have ever felt the desire to visit, having driven/walked past a few times!
  • Options
    I'm sure you're right about the Millwall thing, have defo seen him in the North Stand before though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Who's going then? 28 quid option I think
  • Options
    I probably will to be honest, love my darts.
  • Options
    will be a good night but i wish it was an open and would be able to play in it.
  • Options
    Tickets more expensive than premier league finals night at o2? Absolutely shocking prices as it's an exhibition really. Don't even get to met the players unless you party £60 for the vip package. Not blaming cafc as it's just a hire out of the facilities.
  • Options
    Saw him yesterday down Orpington high street, still a fat sod
  • Options
    All a bit left field, isn't it?

What next, international chess in Bartrams?
  • Options
    Might have a bit of that!
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Just been offered a couple of VIP tickets and a special extra as auction prizes thanks to top man JimMac.

More of which nearer the time.
  • Options
    I am definitely going to this & dragging a few mates along. Love the darts!!
  • Options
    Darts...good to play...shit and boring to watch
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No way!!! Each to their own..
  • Options
    muppet
  • Options
    I prefer throwing half eaten pies and burgers at people in the NW Quad.
  • Options
    muppet
    Just cos you know I could beat you ;-) I once played it after about 6 pints of 10% beer and still managed to beat people and score a triple 3 to win
  • Options
    You can't win on a triple.
  • Options
    And you can't drink 1 pint of 10% beer, let alone 6.
  • Options
    Dear oh dear.
  • Options
    It was in Austria, I blame their electronic machine
    I could with that one ;-)
  • Options
    haha love it! oh nathan you don't do yourself any favours.

• Options
    Lol nathan triple to win never seen that and if you think darts is boring to watch you've never been to see one of the big ones as they are one of the best nights out you can have. But you are right playing is better I can't wait till the england open on june 24 at selsey hoping to get through a few rounds this year before I get one of the bdo big boys lol