Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Adam La Fondre

another two on Friday night yet many on here said he wasn't even good enough for League 1, wonder if they'd still say so now

Comments

• edited April 2012
    cracking finisher without doubt reminds me of kevin phillips
  • Looks the package as he always did for Rotheram and Rochdale. Watching West Ham win 6-0 is making me sick.
  • Looks the package as he always did for Rotheram and Rochdale. Watching West Ham win 6-0 is making me sick.
    No, it's Brightons kit doing that !!

• In the paper today he is available for £2.5 million

Anyone have him at The Valley next season
  • Without question have always been a big fan
  • uhmm, I would but our priority has to be a target man. if we can get both then yes please.

Yes, in a heartbeat.
  • its le fondre isnt it
  • I saw a lot of him when he first broke in to Stockports first team in their league one days, cracking player back then and I'd certainly have him at the valley
  • Sponsored links:

I'd like him, but I doubt we'll have a huge budget this summer & £2.5m would be a big chunk of it.

As with everything it depends who else is available.
  • Don't think he will be £2.5m as that is what Cardiff payed for him, and he's out of favour there.
  • Parky wanted to and could have brought him for £500k but he was not backed by the board then .
  • Don't let Kip see that.....he must be a fully trained cage fighter by now.
  • would definitely go for him
  • Vote Pedro
  • Huge wages and large fee. No thank you
  • Not worth 2.5 mill.
  • Sponsored links:

• If we can afford that then yes definitely. Him, Igor, Watt and a decent target man would be top Champ level IMO.
  • Over-rated