Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fair play Carlisle fans

edited September 2006 in General Charlton
I expected a decent following boosted by ex-pats, but thought they were superb last night.

Far better support in my eyes than 14yr kids with half a pot of gel in their mullets, informing us of the inefficiency of the 1940s German air force versus the skill, craft and tactical nous of Her Majesty's Air Force.

Comments

• Options
    How many did Carlisle bring down?
  • Options
  • Options
    Ok funny guy - roughly please. The Carlisle guys from our NW office are trying to suggest that they outnumbered the home support.
  • Options
    I'm not being funny, it was 996 !
  • Options
    That is the Official figure 270 sold by Carlisle in advance with an impressive walk up of 726 primarily from their London branch on the night. Roles reversed how many would we have taken 200 ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]That is the Official figure 270 sold by Carlisle in advance with an impressive walk up of 726 primarily from their London branch on the night. Roles reversed how many would we have taken 200 ?

I'm sure we would have taken about 726 from our Carlisle branch on the night.
  • Options
    Where is the Charlton Carlisle branch in case I'm up there?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]I'm not being funny, it was 996 !

lol ok mate I wasn't aware that the actual number had been issued.

Just shy of 1000 - bloody impressive.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Foreverred[/cite]

You sound like Tim Nice But Dim ;o)
  • Options
    edited September 2006
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_McMoist[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Foreverred[/cite]

You sound like Tim Nice But Dim ;o)

lol I am tim nice but dim today. If i make one more mistake at work I am just going to pack up and go home!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2006
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Where is the Charlton Carlisle branch in case I'm up there?

Carlisle
  • Options
    That's the difference though. London is full of Northerners making a fast buck. Every Northern team has loads of supporters and mates of supporters in London. The chances of a Charlton fan working in Carlisle on the day of a match is er, .....

Better the Spotty Herberts than the siddan brigade ..????

Just showing your age Smudge, I'm sure you would have been up there at 14 ....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Riscardo[/cite]
    Just showing your age Smudge, I'm sure you would have been up there at 14 ....

LOL, we had a chuckle. After moaning for about the 10th time about some idiot, we said the infamous 'we weren't like that when we were that age' only for about 30 seconds later both go 'actually, we were' !

Funniest thing was at half time, seeing a 15yr old so pissed he could hardly walk, ordering a Fosters and telling the server 'its a shame its not Stella love luv, that's my normal brew'.

Was laughing for about 10 mins.
  • Options
    edited September 2006
    [cite]Posted By: Salad Spinner[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Where is the Charlton Carlisle branch in case I'm up there?

Carlisle

LOL!