Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Who cares ?
  • Who cares ?
    Beat me to it
  • god i hope we aint in the same league as them next season
  • I hope we are. They need another lesson like the cup game, after their bullying outside this year! ;)
  • Interesting to see there picks , wonder what ours would be , hope they do get promoted ..... So we can take more points off them next season, convinced they are called The Massive due to their consumption of pies as opposed to any sporting accomplishments. :-0
  • It's interesting that they put Jackson in the centre, when he's never played there or us.
  • It's interesting (and pleasing) that several picked out Solly and Wiggins
  • Rhodes & Evans look tasty up front, I see nobody picked BWP
  • Be interesting to see what people here thought about a League 1 team of the season
  • Rhodes & Evans sounds a tasty combination, though I'd be tempted to only have one of them and pair him with Kermorgant who offers a lot more then goalscoring.

Solly and Wiggins at full back, Morrison as one of the CBs. Jackson in LM, Ben Marshall on the other side?
  • Sponsored links:

• I hope we are. They need another lesson like the cup game, after their bullying outside this year! ;)
    Another big cup game needed then. Massive turnout and we stuff them on the pitch!