Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Will the blades go into Admin after they get promoted?

Comments

• Options
    Net debt has been cut by £25m which is impressive, but they must have cut to the bone to save that much ?

I thought they were still getting a fortune from West Ham every season but could be wrong about that.

Just out of interest, it always amazes me when people drag up some article that was printed by some obscure regional newspaper from months ago - how did you come across this ?
  • Options
    Old article.
  • Options
    Who'd be a chairman.
  • Options
    Net debt has been cut by £25m which is impressive, but they must have cut to the bone to save that much ?

I thought they were still getting a fortune from West Ham every season but could be wrong about that.

Just out of interest, it always amazes me when people drag up some article that was printed by some obscure regional newspaper from months ago - how did you come across this ?
    I remembered the rumours and thought I would have a look and see what happened
  • Options
    Aren't they supposedly Playing Evans a Hundred quadrillion pounds a week or something?

Might not have to after tomorrow.
  • Options
    I see they plan to use players from their successful youth team and cut back on loanees.

It never quite works out that way does it...
  • Options
    They'll be in big trouble if they DON'T get promoted - just as we were.