Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Tomorrows Referee for the London Derby v O's is from.............

edited March 2012 in General Charlton
East YORKSHIRE. Conspiracy theories here please.........

Comments

• Referee:
    Mark Brown - East Yorkshire

Linesmen:
    Gary Evetts - Hertfordshire
    Colin Lymer - Hampshire

Fourth Official:
    Neil Hair - Cambridgeshire
  • Not just a Derby, but an East London Derby!

YES IT IS!!
  • With the standard of ref's in this league you never know what they are going to give, I dont think it matters where they come from they are all as bad as each other.
  • he prolly lives in london

"Dey do dough, don't dey dough" (if he was from liverpool)
  • you can make 'Charlton v Leyton Orient' out of the 4 officials names.
  • you can make 'Charlton v Leyton Orient' out of the 4 officials names.
    if you take some of the letters away.
    And add some others in.

Worst anagram ever.
  • He'll favour Orient 'cause they're from oop north of river
  • With the standard of ref's in this league you never know what they are going to give, I dont think it matters where they come from they are all as bad as each other.
    Wrong!!!!

Today's was worse than the others by milllllllllllllllllllllles
  • Shame he was so shocking couldn't stop paying attention to how shocking he was, must have been the laziest ref I've ever seen too..

And last weeks ref gave Sheff Utd a pen and Hartle a red card not warranted. Booo
  • Sponsored links:

• OK, so where do I start with this referee.

I'm not exaggerating when I say this, but he was the worst official I have ever seen in my life. I've never shouted so much abuse at a referee and he had me going from 30 seconds in.

Just some highlights from the first half (he improved in the second to be fair):

The throw in given to them by the Northwest Quadrant which not even close to being theirs.
    The perfectly good challenge by Dale Stephens in and around the centre circle.
    The absolutely wonderful tackle by Wiggins when they were on the break which was penalised.
    Allowing Yann to get kicked, pushed, and beaten up left, right, and centre whilst giving a foul against him every time.
    The 50/50 challenge by BWP with their centre half in their area.

These are just a few of his most memorable highlights. Absolute joke.
  • OK, so where do I start with this referee.

I'm not exaggerating when I say this, but he was the worst official I have ever seen in my life. I've never shouted so much abuse at a referee and he had me going from 30 seconds in.

Just some highlights from the first half (he improved in the second to be fair):

The throw in given to them by the Northwest Quadrant which not even close to being theirs.
    The perfectly good challenge by Dale Stephens in and around the centre circle.
    The absolutely wonderful tackle by Wiggins when they were on the break which was penalised.
    Allowing Yann to get kicked, pushed, and beaten up left, right, and centre whilst giving a foul against him every time.
    The 50/50 challenge by BWP with their centre half in their area.

These are just a few of his most memorable highlights. Absolute joke.
    You obviously didn't go to Hudds last week then ?
    He was better than last week's.
    Wrong!!!!

Today's was worse than the others by milllllllllllllllllllllles
    I stand corrected, you're right.