Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2012 London Marathon...

You may know me as the guy who puts up a 20ft Bromley Branch Flag at away games others way not know me at all but I wanted to post on the site about me running this years London Marathon to try and get as many of my fellow supporters to sponsor me...
As some of you may know I have been lucky enough to get a place in The 2012 London Marathon. I have already started the hardest part of the journey, the training which is going well but I still have many miles to cover before race day on Sunday 22nd April.
I am going be running for a charity that is very close to my heart. The Princess Royal University Hospital Special Baby Care Unit in Farnborough, Kent. The fund has run for 20 years to support the unit at the hospital. The charity raises money to fund additional equipment, staff training and parent facilities to give special care babies and their families the best possible care.
The link below is the Just Giving page I have set up for any of you who would like to sponsor me for this 26.2 mile trek across the capital. I know times are hard but as little as 50p or a £1 a make a difference.
So please dig deep and donate whatever you can.
Many thanks for your support.

http://www.justgiving.com/jamescruicky