Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Six points the gap

edited March 2012 in General Charlton
Squeeky bum time boys/girls,Evans on fire can we do it?who knows

Comments

• You're missing an apostrophe in your username.
  • edited March 2012
    Still, I'd rather be in our shoes than any other. Even to take a disappointing ten points from our next seven (very winnable) games means that two of the three teams below need to go on fantastic runs of over 2 and quarter points per game.
  • BORING!
  • Does it matter?
  • edited March 2012
  • Do one!
  • Not nice Deadred?
  • Just say solly...
  • Quite polite actually.

F**k off would be rude.
  • Lucky we beat you twice isn't it?
  • Sponsored links:

• oh no. we always say good things about you lot. when your neighbours say the blunts are poo poo, we say oi...leave em alone. they seem pretty safe to us. well i am in shock.
  • edited March 2012
    Listen pal I'm having enough trouble with my years of experience keeping the many doom and gloom merchants on here from reaching for the razor blades (made in Sheffield no doubt) without you coming on and winding them up. Get where I'm coming from?
  • So it's back to where it was in mid February, big deal
  • I'm not winding anybody up!! Theres nothing more i'd like than to see both the Blades & Charlton go up.
  • well then why bother making this thread?
  • yeah, hence the looking for a bite first post.
  • edited March 2012
    I'm not winding anybody up!! Theres nothing more i'd like than to see both the Blades & Charlton go up.
    On your head be it then if someone decides to end it all tonight god forbid.
  • edited March 2012
    Still, I'd rather be in our shoes than any other. Even to take a disappointing ten points from our next seven (very winnable) games means that two of the three teams below need to go on fantastic runs of over 2 and quarter points per game.
    Thinking about it, the Wendies have got to go to Hudders yet.

A draw in that game would be a perfect result and means that the maximum points either club can achieve is 94. I think 90 is going to be the magic number as usual this season.
  • That wasn't looking for a bite post! It'd be more interesting to see competition for 1st place.If i was fishing for bites i'd do a better job than that.
  • Let him enjoy the night. I'm pretty sure we will both be going up anyway.
  • Sponsored links:

• sheff utd are very much back in contention for the title. but all i care about is us going up, that top 2 finish.
  • I'm not winding anybody up!! Theres nothing more i'd like than to see both the Blades & Charlton go up.
    As David Coleman famously said in 1968 "Who cares about third?"

First or second will do me.
  • Most importantly its 9 points between Charlton and 3rd place. That's all that matters to me.
  • 8 points
  • What rubbish len I want the title we never win fuck all hardly this is our season we will win this title not we can mess that up
  • As long as we go up, no preference who joins us. On paper, Sheffield United have the easier games and I do think they'll get automatic at least but maybe there are concerns about their away form.

Hopefully we'll be Champions but certainly not as confident as a month ago.
  • What rubbish len I want the title we never win fuck all hardly this is our season we will win this title not we can mess that up
    I'd like it too Nolly, of course I would, but promotion is the most important thing.
  • hartlepool is a tough game for them on sat
  • Everytime we have been released to 6 points we seem to have got a good run together and when it gets down to 3 or 4 games left then it really wwill leave a lot for the others to do. Here is to this happening again!!